Recruiter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

71 Companies: 13 of 71

See the latest Michael Page International Jobs

77 Interview Questions: 110 of 77 Sort by

Apr 02, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Recruiter at The Creative Group:

“Asking for leads in the interview without any security of the role.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at Lightyear Media:

“I was not asked any questions besides "do you want a sales job?"”

Mar 15, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at TEKsystems:

“How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at Electronic Arts:

“Nothing difficult, basic recruiting questions. How do you organize and manage your reqs? How do you organize your day? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Recruitment Consultant at Executrade:

“No questions except a round about way of asking " how much money can you make us before we burn you out and have to fire you or you quit?"”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at lululemon:

“Perhaps it shouldn't have been unexpected, but they wanted to know about what activities outside of work I was involved in.”

Jan 29, 2014

Interview Question for Recruitment Officer at Canadian Western Bank:

“I was told that this was a high energy, deadline driven environment and asked to give an example of how I had handled that in the past”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Campus Recruitment Intern at Suncor:

“Are you inherently introverted or does interacting with people drive you to go to work everyday?”

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Recruitment Consultant Intern at LM Staffing International:

“I'd like to offer you this position. Take some time to consider if it is for you and email us if you accept.”

Jan 18, 2014

“Sell me this phone”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Recruiter interview questions and reviews. All 77 interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.