Logistics & Supply Chain Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,096 Companies: 13 of 3,096

See the latest FreshBooks Jobs

101 Interview Questions: 110 of 101 Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Product Manager at FreshBooks:

“Unexpected question they asked was "What are the user experience shortcomings of your cellphone?".”

Aug 05, 2014

Interview Question for Mobile Developer at FreshBooks:

“Does anyone sees any problems with the interview process? I do, here they are:
1. Its lethargic! They expect you set 5 time slots on 5 different days to complete the interview process! That is not…”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Mail Service Courier at Canada Post:

“found none difficult as they all pertain to your own experiences - so your answers are your right answers based on your experiences....”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Process Engineer at Canada Post:

“Autocad quiz at the end.”

Jul 07, 2014

Interview Question for Team Lead Operations at National Logistics Services:

“Most difficult questions, really and truly is " What are your weaknesses " And I was stumped because i really don't have any, other than being tired in the morning.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Contractor Information Technologies In Charge of Software Developing and Data Base at Bellville Rodair:

“About previous experience, very detailed.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Canada Post:

“How to get to a specific address”

Jun 06, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nasittuq Corporation:

“Most difficult question: Was there ever a situation where you anticipated problems and took measures to for a successful outcome.”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DB Schenker of Canada:

“they need three professional references, and sometimes it is hard for people with less working experiences”

May 08, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at eCustoms:

“I was given a hypothetical customer service issue, and was told to assume I was VP of customer service, and could offer what I wanted to make customer happy except 24-hour service. Then, I had to…”