Logistics & Supply Chain Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,044 Companies: 13 of 3,044

See the latest Accentus Jobs

100 Interview Questions: 110 of 100 Sort by

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Process Engineer at Canada Post:

“Autocad quiz at the end.”

Jul 07, 2014

Interview Question for Team Lead Operations at National Logistics Services:

“Most difficult questions, really and truly is " What are your weaknesses " And I was stumped because i really don't have any, other than being tired in the morning.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Contractor Information Technologies In Charge of Software Developing and Data Base at Bellville Rodair:

“About previous experience, very detailed.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Canada Post:

“How to get to a specific address”

Jun 06, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nasittuq Corporation:

“Most difficult question: Was there ever a situation where you anticipated problems and took measures to for a successful outcome.”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DB Schenker of Canada:

“they need three professional references, and sometimes it is hard for people with less working experiences”

May 08, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at eCustoms:

“I was given a hypothetical customer service issue, and was told to assume I was VP of customer service, and could offer what I wanted to make customer happy except 24-hour service. Then, I had to…”

May 02, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fedex Express:

“It is not easy to keep customers satisfied. How did you manage to recuperate a customer from a bad situation or event, and provided a better customer experience for the client?”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Canada Post:

“i really did not have any that i found hard to deal with....i had a lot of history of dealing with people so i was ready for anything”

Apr 28, 2014