Lending Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,118 Companies: 13 of 2,118

See the latest Export Development Canada Jobs

51 Interview Questions: 110 of 51 Sort by

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Closing Coordinator at MCAP:

“Was asked if I had experience walking in a professional legal environment ie law firm”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Production Supervisor at Ford Motor:

“Have examples of how you display Ford One behaviors in your current position.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Data Analyst at Capital One:

“Behavioral was fairly standard, though make sure to use different examples for both interviews even if the questions are similar. I got caught off guard in the case study as it required some quick…”

Feb 05, 2014

Interview Question for Underwriter at Export Development Canada:

“Nothing usually, all common generic questions.”

Jan 25, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Analyst at American Express:

“During the telephone interview, I was asked "What's your understanding for Marketing Analyst role", a simple question but I was too nervous and failed on this question. Lessons Learned.”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Roadside Assistance Representative at Canadian Tire Financial Services:

“What would you do if a customer called for roadside assistance and they told you they had an infant locked in their vehicle?”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Process Associate at Capital One:

“Cases were difficult considering the level of skill required for the position I was applying for. However, they were looking for someone who could demonstrate a clear thought process and problem…”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Cash Store Financial:

“None. I am very good at communication. Not one question stuck out.”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Capital One:

“Since I went through an agency, there was some testing involved. Again, nothing complicated, the usual-Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Capital One:

“Case interviews were fairly quantitative. Behavioural questions were generic but very indepth and marked with a rubric.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 51 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.