eBay Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eBay Inc. in December 2010.

Interview Details Interviewed by HR, very positive experience. Very nice person in HR.
Interviewed by VP, surprisingly rude and uninterested.
Focused on b2b experience.

Interview Question – explain b2b experience.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2013.

Interview Details About 3-4 interviews mostly related to previous work and some questions about job situations and how to handle. Very nice interviewers who wanted to know you as person and helped me understand the role and the work environment much better than other companies.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in July 2013.

Interview Details interview was very similar process to Microsoft or Amazon -- large tech company. Typical routing through HR, set up of a 1 day or 2 day loop with multiple people and a final reviewer (as-app).

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with someone in HR. They knew what they were doing, and were willing to negotiate. I got some additional sign-on bonus, but was not able to get more vacation.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied for 70 to 80 positions for intern positions. Eventually I got call for Java Backend intern position. The interview went well, but I stuck with the question in REST ful web service.

Interview Question – Which project is your most favorite project and why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc..

Interview Details 1 interview - it was not tricky and it was straight forward. Nice people all around you and they have a cafe that was very cool. good campus too. was what you would expect for the job.

Interview Question – All easy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in June 2012.

Interview Details I applied online via dice
Recruiter called me after a few days and scheduled a telephonic technical round
then 5 rounds of in person interview at ebay office each 30-45 minutes

Interview Question – avaerage   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in March 2013.

Interview Details Three phone interview in a row. Called director, sr. manager and a manager. One of the interview is technical. Basic SQL question. The second is case, giving you a general case of a investment decision. Very similar to consulting interview. The third is behavior, broad questions about anything possible.

Negotiation Details – not for intern

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at eBay Inc.

Interview Details one day interview, 6 interviews including the manager. Almost everybody asked technical questions, but not very hard, they focused on fundamental stuff. It's ok if you failed to answer some questions

Interview Question – dynamic programming.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details After the prescreen interview with hr to check my background to see if match,I got an phone interview which has 3 rounds and with different engineer.The question is about data structure and algorithm,not too many programming language specifics.The problems are like this

1. Fibonacci numbers

Answer Question

TCC Interview

TCC
Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at eBay Inc. in June 2013.

Interview Details Hiring Process Was Long and it was difficult waiting on a call for a start date. The interview process was not organized properly. IT WAS DIFFICULT WAITING ON A CALL FOR A START DATE. THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS NOT ORGANIZED PROPERLY.....

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!