eBay Enterprise

59 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2014.

Interview Details phone interview with human resourse, then online programming interview with an engineer, then onsite interview for almost a day with 4 sets of people. 2 people asking algorithm related questions asking to write in the board, then coding test, then lunch interview and then with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Creating an application for 5 Card Draw. Will be asked on site, to check for design pattern skill.   Answer Question

User Interface Engineer Interview

User Interface Engineer
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview Details I had a phone interview, take home technical test and in-person interview with four different people. I was told that I should be prepared to work 45-50 hours per week, and more at crunch time. The process was very slow, but pleasant.

Interview Question – What is JavaScript duck punching?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2012.

Interview Details Hiring is really competitive and be prepared for a case interview.
Most of the questions were on the real world problem and how ecommerce can be utilised to bring a solution to them.

Interview Question – Sudden change in interview plan and you see that you have to face two more interview :)   Answer Question

Senior Specialist, Client Services Interview

Senior Specialist, Client Services

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in July 2014.

Interview Details HR contacted me within days of my application. Then it moved very fast with a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-person interview the next week which was very laid back and comfortable. All went well and expected an offer based upon what was said during the interview. Was told I would receive a call from HR. Sent a follow-up a week after. Still no reply. Only found out I did not get the job by looking at my profile in the online system.

Interview Question – What are you most nervous about regarding this position.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview Details Several rounds of interviews, case style questions, as well as general behavioral stuff. Not any different from any other large, fortune 500 company interview process. Met with several people, at several levels, including the GM of the product, hiring manager, and future team members.

Test Automation Interview

Test Automation
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in April 2014.

Interview Details Received e-mail within a few days. Successful HR interview, passed info to hiring manager, was told I'd hear back early next week. After letting that week pass I called for follow-up. Two days later I got a reply - a "we're going with another candidate" form letter. I found that weak.

Interview Question – I knew nothing about the domain or the tools they use. However, an hour on wikipedia to look up the domain and tools allowed me to provide relevant related experience. It was enough to get me through the initial interview.   Answer Question

E-commerce Copy Editor Interview

E-commerce Copy Editor
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in March 2014.

Interview Details I experienced two phone interviews with this company. They asked very relevant questions with no surprises. They were very friendly and attentive. The first interview was with one person, the second was a conference call with two hiring staff from the department I would have worked with. That's right, I didn't get the job. For some reason the company moved the position across the country. It's a shame really; I would have blown them away. Maybe next time...

Interview Question – There really was no difficult questions. Interviews are never fun. I imagine the feeling is mutual on both sides. I can say that my interview with eBay Enterprise less uncomfortable than most other interview experiences. I never interviewed in person.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2013.

Interview Details 1 phone interview, 1 face to face

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much

User Experiance Manager Interview

User Experiance Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview Details Interview process is not super stressful. If you have connections or a recommendation in the company it is pretty easy to get a job.

Interview Question – I don't feel like there were very difficult questions   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer

Interviewed at eBay Enterprise

Interview Details Had one interview during the start phase of the company

Interview Question – Are you a dog lover   Answer Question

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!