Business Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

64,304 Companies: 13 of 64,308

See the latest Loblaw Jobs

1,570 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,570 Sort by

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Service Sales Representative at Cintas:

“You need to be willing to work with motivation, it isn't a 9-5 job. You need to be earning money for the company.”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Manager at MTS Allstream:

“not really a difficult question ,but they wanted to know how passionate I was about managing people”

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at G4S Secure Solutions Canada:

“Having never worked at this specific airport i was asked how I would work the lines at a specific point when there was a rush of passengers and i was not given any instructions for the company rules…”

Interview Question for Customer Service at Medisca:

“What is your mindset/goal when answering a call?”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Gemma Communications:

“nothing at all cause the interview was really really easy.. got hired the same day i did the interview”

Interview Question for Director at Cambridge Management Planning:

“They kept it simple and stood to questions of my experience, ideas and competency.”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Director, Rentals and Rebuilds at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.:

“Nothing unexpected. Simply asked me to share my experiences and relate them to the position at hand. Other normal interview questions...tell me about yourself; what is your worst attribute, etc.”

Interview Question for Instructional Designer at CAA South Central Ontario:

“Describe in detail how your prioritize your work when handling multiple projects”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Analyst at Accenture:

“Tell me one time when you argued with someone, and in the middle of the discussion, you found out that you were wrong.”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Field Specialist at Schlumberger:

“Why is a manhole round
you have a 5 gallon bucket full of water and a 3 gallon bucket full of water, how do you measure out 4 gallons. You can empty and fill buckets as much as you would lie…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 1,570 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.