Brand Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest Procter & Gamble Jobs

17 Interview Questions: 110 of 17 Sort by

Apr 09, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Brand Manager at Kraft Canada:

“None. Both the phone and in-person interview had the standard behavioural questions (2-3 questions)”

Apr 03, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Brand Manager at Kellogg Company:

“- Why should we hire you?
- What makes you nervous?
- What frustrates you?
- Why Kellogg?
- Why are you looking to leave your current position?
- Tell me about a time you messed up?
- How…”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Brand Manager at Johnson & Johnson:

“The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Brand Manager at RB:

“If a lily pad doubles every second. After 10 seconds, it reaches a certain size. At what point was it half it's size?”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Brand Manager at Johnson & Johnson:

“Tell us what you know about brand management. Most people don't truly understand what it means and they lose points here. I talked to a lot of people prior to the interview and was able to impress…”

Mar 26, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Brand Manager at Johnson & Johnson:

“Tell me about a marketing campaign you liked and why?”

Jan 30, 2013

Interview Question for Brand Manager at The Hershey Company:

“Very standard interview questions assessing skills experience and demonstrated results.”

Oct 20, 2012

Interview Question for CBD Account Manager/Assistant Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble:

“Tell me about a time where you took ownership of a project or activity and what was the result”

Oct 20, 2012

“What was the most difficult obstacle in your life and talk me through the process of how you overcame it”

Oct 20, 2012

“Tell me about a time you made a decision to do something your team had not thought of, and how did it play out?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brand Manager interview questions and reviews. All 17 interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.