behavioral Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

179 Interview Questions: 110 of 179 Sort by

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Examiner at Great-West Life Assurance:

“I can't remember because it was a while ago. Attendance is a huge factor in the Benefit Payment Office. The interview itself was pretty straight forward.”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Wireless Technology Specialist at Bell Mobility:

“Most of the questions are simple and have a lot of interpersonal questions. The employers are looking for people who they can work with instead of strong technical people.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Software Test Associate at BlackBerry:

“If you had to release something by the evening, but only managed to complete a third of the tests by noon, how would you approach the situation?”

Apr 02, 2014

Interview Question for Conservator (Short Term/Contract) at Toronto Public Library:

“They were extremely reluctant to tell you what you were being hired for, I ended up coercing them into telling me at least what material I would be working with. which ended up being none - the job…”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Production Worker at Charlotte Products:

“Are you content being in a production setting for your career ?”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Credit Card Specialist at TD Bank:

“Nearly all the questions can be found here. One is 'what's the difference of customer service between face to face and through phone'.”

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Heritage Education Funds:

“To explain a business case scenario where I was stuck between doing what I felt was right, and what was right for the business? and how I handled it?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at University of Alberta:

“Questions were all easy and straightforward behavioral interview questions. The mock email was based on a fairly straightforward question about admission to the Faculty of Arts. The information was…”

Interview Question for P/T Sales Associate at Winners:

“What do you do when you are stressed?”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Co-op Student at Public Works and Government Services Canada:

“Describe one major problem you have encountered at work/school and how you overcame the situation.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at behavioral interview questions and reviews. All 179 interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.