Zerin Business Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
McLean, VA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details Was very easy and cut to the chase but they disguise their job when in reality it is door to door sales.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Door to door is not what I would like to do.

Sales Department Interview

Sales Department
McLean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details Great communications / email exchange / scheduling.
Went through 2 phones interviews. Mostly - need to have some Communication related experience I was originally hired via a temporary (staffing) agency to work there, so my interview process wasn't the normal process I expect. But there wasn't anything unusual about the process either. Standard questions asked about one's experience, how one handles certain situations, etc. It has been several years so I do not remember specific questions at this time.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years   Answer Question

McLean, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details Recruited from LinkedIn Profile by NOVA HR team. Had a 30 min phone chat with recruiter-- basic questions and some behavioral stuff. That led to phone interview, and in person interview locally; then to panel interview in office. Very professional and positive experience, although it helped they were recruiting me more than me applying to an opening. The people that I interviewed with were all nice, pretty laid-back, and seemed to really enjoy working there. The offices were well-lit and colorful.

Interview Question – What's drives you to succeed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

McLean, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details The process is fairly easy. The interviewers were very professional and personable. The HR department was all very welcoming when I spoke with and met with them. A series of questions were asked to me, pushing me to explain my background and how I problem solve. All questions are fairly easy to answer since they are based off your past and skill set, hours available. Overall your average interview experience. They did not catch me off guard with any of the questions. I felt prepared enough from previous interviews.

Interview Question – What was the most significant contribution that you made to your previous position outside of the day-to-day responsibilities?   View Answer

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Sales/Marketing
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in April 2013.

Interview Details I applied for the position through an employee referral and received a call from the recruiter. they did a basic phone screen I made it through the phone screen and came into their office for an interview. They were friendly and easy going. The company is experiencing a wave of growth so I was looking forward to getting the position

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details Pretty standard interview questions - tell me about a time you had to re-prioritize multiple projects, tell me about a time you had to tell someone no and how was that handled,etc.

Interview Question – A big focus on the interview was personality based questions.   Answer Question

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in April 2013.

Interview Details Initial phone screening follow by being brought into HQ to interview with the current department heads. Interview was fairly easy and friendly. Behavior based interview, as in "tell me a time when..." They are not looking for cookie cutter responses. You need to have a personality and be relate-able in the industry.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Junior Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details I went to the first round interview and everything went well. The guy was very polite and kind. He asked 6 questions I think, not hard to answer, all general questions. They called me and asked for a second round interview from 1:30pm-8:00pm. They never talked about the door-to-door sales. I asked about the job responsibilities, he said the Junior Executive will do marking, sales, business analysis, consulting, basically everything.

Interview Question – Why you are qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details Basic door to door companies, a pyramid sheme you applied for a junior executive and then they tell you start at the bottom until you rich the junior executive position. The Boss will tell you it a manager trainee position, he will also tell you he likes soccer all that, basic questions such as How do you find yourself in 5 years from now are what you can expect at the interview. I went to the first interview, and succeed, then one Monday the company called me for a second interview they called it " job shadow" you basically go with one team in a certain area and assist them with their work, you will knock the door of people with them, met angry people, veteran, young, elderly ...ect, after a long day they will tell you about the compensation, The company doesn't hire you but they want you to go work with their team " job shadow" so you basically work for free on the second interview, I did not like the way things were going kind of scam job. But if you like those type of work it fine.

Interview Question – Nothing is difficult I found the interview easy.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – compensation, they will tell you you will make 6 figures bla bla I heard it many times. People are well dress for nothing. No basic salary you can get nothing in one week it up to your performance. So Be ready thanks.