Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions & Reviews

105 interviews

2.5

Junior Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

There was only one interview. They asked basic questions like, what makes a leader, things that describe yourself, and where do you see yourself in 5 years. My resume and qualifications had nothing to do with the job however they still offered me a position.
    - I declined the offer mainly to the fact that it it commission only and its door to door sales of Verizon fios.

Junior Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I was first called to set up the initial interview. They asked general questions for about 10mins. then described the company for about 15mins. I was asked back for a second interview the next day where I was told would be a "day in the life of" type interview. So I would be shadowing an associate. I was still unsure though of what the job was. It was in that day I found out it was a door to door sales job selling Verzion Fios. I spent 7 hours going door to door with one of the associates and since I was not told about this I was wearing dress clothes and uncomfortable shoes that gave me blisters and a poor opinion about the company. Also, was told that most days I would be going door to door solo which made me feel very unsafe and nobody seemed to care about the safety side of it.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. Just the typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Management Traine Program Interview

They initially had a phone interview. Then next day they called for an in person interview. The interview was quick and last 10 minutes. They told me to get back by the end of the day. In the evening, I got a call and was invited again next day for 6-7 hours. This did not make sense to me. Upon further research, I found out that it is just a door to door sales job with no or minimal salary.

Interview Questions

This was not what I was looking for in a job.

Junior Executive Interview

Applied on career builder, got the call instantly and set up an interview for the following day. The interview lasted 15 minutes, with general questions like "professional weakness?, 3 words to describe yourself, what do you like to do for fun" blah blah blah. explained they work with verizon but didn't give a description as to what the job would entail as it was just a preliminary interview and if i happened to get selected for round 2 then it would go into more detail. talked about the company and how they have happy hour together every thursday night and take trips together-whatever. afterwards i got down to the lobby and asked someone sitting down where the bathroom was, he directed me and then afterwards when i came out of the bathroom asked me who i just interviewed with bc i was holding a folder with my resume/notebook. told him and he said its his 4th day on the job, i asked "so whats the job like, what do you do there?" he replied with "i can't tell u what i do its a secret, i'm not supposed to tell anyone". so i asked "what do u mean you can't tell me?" he said if i got the call for the second round interview later in the day then they would explain more what the job was . sounded super sketchy and fishy, who says "i can't tell you what i do?" unless you work for the secret service or something?! i never ever write reviews for places but this one really shook me to the bone and i wanted to get it out there of what this place was like. nonetheless- when i left the office where the interview was at the walked to the lobby, about 10 other people were in there waiting to be interviewed. must be a high turnover rate. wonder why. just got the call for a second interview too but declined. I've read enough reviews about this place that I've concluded its a waste of time

Account Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mc Lean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

General personality questions in both initial and second round interview, working environment seemed apparently friendly and conducive, CEO and HR manager were very nice and accommodating, what are your future plans, why do you want to join

Interview Questions

Everything seemed a bit fishy in a sense, that they basically cloak the real job of door to door sales in the wrapping of direct marketing philosophy.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)

Interview Questions
    • 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?'   View Answer

They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Entry Level Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I had 2 interviews. The first was a brief one on one interview where the employee went through a list of questions. I received a call the same day stating I received a second interview. The second was also a one on one interview where the employee went into detail about the job. I received a call the next day stating that I received the job and could come in the next day to fill out paperwork. I thought this was surprising, as I did not accept the position, but asked to have time to think about it. I ended up declining.

I was surprised at how many people were there interviewing. There had to be at least 10-15 people waiting for interviews during the few hours I was there. Shows that there is a high turnover rate, which is not good. Also surprised at how unprofessional the office and people waiting to be interviewed were. They were blasting music, and those waiting for interviews did not have on proper interview attire (club dresses & heels, no full suits) and some didn't even bring their resumes with them!

Interview Questions

I don't want to do door to door sales, plus, this company does not sound legit

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

i have posted my resume on career builder, and i got a phone call the next day, there are 2 interviews, one is behavior questions, and the 2nd one you get to meet on of there employes.

Interview Questions
    • they just ask you to decripe your self? what is success? what are your weakness? why do you think you are a good fit .
      one thing to know is no matter what position you apply to, you have to work in sells, and the first couple of moths you are just a trainer.
        Answer Question

because i applied for a position and was offered to work for a mother poistion

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   View Answer

A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!