Zerin Business Consulting
www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details I recently graduated with a degree in Marketing and Management, so for my first job I was looking for a sales position. I did research online and found Zerin Business Consulting. I went in for an interview and was interviewed by a girl who seemed about my same age. We had a lot in common and I felt like the interview went well. I was invited back for another interview and was able to meet with another girl who was also recently graduated she showed me how the sales side of things work then she finally got to the part I was waiting for...the chance for advancement. It seemed like a hard process but I felt like it would be worth it. Unless I decide to create my own company I feel like this would be the fastest track to being a manager and also being in the marketing field which I love.

Interview Question – What makes you a good fit for the job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Sales and Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees and interview candidates.