Aflac

www.aflac.com
  www.aflac.com

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview

What is the philosophy of Martial Arts?

Answer

Interview Answer

12 Answers

I had no answer derived from a sensei.

Interview Candidate on 2010-06-30

Mind over matter

LucyGrey on 2010-12-30

Fighting is the last option

SnoopDougieDoug on 2010-12-30

There is no spoon...

Mark on 2011-01-11

the only unifying philosophy that comes to mind for me is that martial artists seek to be prepared for something.

pt on 2011-01-11

My favorite: Expect the unexpected.

From the old TV show Kung Fu. Who doesn't love Grasshopper?

Kelly M. on 2011-01-11

Wax On. Wax Off.

Nav C. on 2011-01-11

Why do interviewers waste peoples time with questions like this? Ask direct questions: based on what I've told you about the position and what you know, do you think you can do this job? Do you have supporting evidence? Etc. Maybe toss in biggest challenges group has faced in past year and ask interviewee how they would have handled it. These tricky open-ended questions are so stupid, shows the interviewers inability to formulate questions which extract usable info about the person and their fit.

MrZ on 2011-01-11

Balance in life...as mentioned by Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid ...yeah, balance is so important in martial arts to be successful and the same applies to all aspects of life in the sense, we need to try to achieve a balanced approach to different aspects of life like family, love, money, etc.,

SS on 2011-01-11

Peace through power.

00Cinnamon on 2011-01-12

Martial arts have a strong philosophical belief of the flow of energy and peace. The Martial Arts are considered both an art for its dynamics of body movement as well as a science for its systematic application in relation to anatomy, physics, philosophy, hoplology and criminology.

Bhasi Bahuleyan on 2011-01-14

Defense through concentration., Sustain then attack

Arjun on 2012-05-10