Wendy's

Updated 4 Mar, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wendy's.

Submitted resume in person, interviewed on the spot, hired a week later.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got the first interview and I called them today's later thanking them for the interview and was hired on the spot. Then two days after the fact I was hired, they called me to do orientation .

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Was pretty quick. No hassle at all. People were really nice too. Manager was more than willing to offer me job. adf afad asdfads asdf asdfa sdfa ds ad ad da

Interview Questions
    • Had to go to different location pretty far for training   Answer Question

Change of heart

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's.

Very basic interview. Tell me about yourself, why should you work here ?, Your avaliablity ect. Lasted about 10 mins.Working at Wendy's provides a flexible schedule and a great kick start to you work life"A great place to learn about customer service and placing quality food as a major priority"

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

applied online, process took 2 weeks because they manager was away on vacation so it really should have taken 1 week. The manager was really nice and she just talked about availability and school, Then she asked just a few situation based questions and then told me I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions, why do you want to work here, can you adapt to a fast environment etc.   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate but wish I did after I saw the work I would be doing.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and was given an interview date. I went in that day, was interviewed in the main dining area and asked a few basic questions, then she gave me a date to come back for orientation. I got the feeling that if they interviewed you at all, they were probably going to hire you.

Interview Questions
    Not really any negotiations - minimum wage is standard.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Applied through the online proccess. Was contacted a week later by a very polite and pleasant manager in the Orlando area, Donna. Went in the the interview the next day.

Interview was about 30 minutes long, and consisted of questions about experience and scenarios. Once this was done i was told about the required background check and shifts.

About a week later i was called to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with conflict with another team member?   Answer Question
    Minimum wage, of course. 7.93 in florida.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2013.

Walked into the store and turned in application personally to manager. Got a call back a week later and told to come in for an interview. Came in and sat in the dining room booth with the hiring manager who was very friendly. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes and consisted of basic questions about my work history and personal character/skills, and what would be asked of me if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Basic questions about myself and work history, and what I want my future to be with the company should I get hired.   View Answer
    Was hired by the end of the first interview. Just be honest about the hours you can work, and negotiate a schedule the works best for both parties. Always best to not be too choosy about hours/schedule when first hired, as they are giving you an opportunity and they can just as easily hire someone else who is willing to take whatever hours or schedule they are given. Take what you can get in the beginning and negotiate schedule after a few weeks. In this economy just be happy you got a job!

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wendy's.

Filled out application in the store, got a call back in a week to come in for interview. Interview was the normal interview questions. Got hired on the spot

No negotiation

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Basically all she asked me was my availability and what I am currently doing, such as high school/ college and my use of transportation if I do work there.