Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr, 2015

1.8

Cashier/Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Very straightforward for youth, easy to get a job if you can show some level of competence and interpersonal skills. Make sure to follow up after a few days by calling. With the number of applicants it is best to keep your application fresh in the minds of hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• From what I recall there wasn't anything difficult or unexpected about the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You don't really negotiate as a youth

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

3 one on one interviews over a 2 week period. Fairly informal, many questions to probe life away from work which I actually appreciated. Interviewed by District and Regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Requested starting salary accepted by employer

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The manager called me and invited me to the restaurant. We had the opportunity to sit down (same place as where other people eat) where the manager asked me about my prior positions and relevant work experience. Then he asked about my hobbies and goals. He offered me a job on the spot and asked me to start working the day after.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I submitted an online application and received an email the next day to schedule an interview.

When I went in for the interview, the restaurant wasn't open for customers; yet the manager was 20 minutes late. I had to fill out another application, but the actual interview was very short. I felt like the manager was very disinterested throughout the whole experience.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottetown, PE

Interview

Hand in resume and then be hired

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I took a resume to apply instore, but then they said that applications were only being considered online. Then applied online and took their assessment test, but never got a response

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wendy's (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Submitted resume in person, interviewed on the spot, hired a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Vancouver, BC) in April 2012.

Interview

Originally received a call for a phone interview, but I told think that I would need more time to think about if I want the job or not. I called in a day later and the manager told me to come in for a one on one interview instead. Very easy questions such as What's your availability, tell us about yourself, are you willing to work these...or those hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Windsor, ON) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online and in store, got a call the very next day, went in for an interview 2 days later. Called to say I had been hired the very next day. It was a relatively easy and quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Food Counter Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Wendy's (Edmonton, AB) in June 2011.

Interview

i applied through a recruitment agency. they hooked me up with the wendy's district manager who took my interview on-line. interview was like 20-30 minuter long. and my employer asked me about my educational qualification and my work experience from my back home country. i was pretty confident that i'll get this job on how the interview went. and now here i am working full time since last 6 months

Interview Questions

• given your qualification why are you applying for this job?   Answer Question