Wendy's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Brampton, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in December 2010.

Interview Details Easy. One interview behavioral.

Negotiation Details – No pretty much minimum wage.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wendy's in May 2010.

Interview Details Meeting with recruiter, interview with Marketing Director and Regional VP, interview with President

Interview Question – Why are you the best candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Fast Food Cashier
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details The manager called me and invited me to the restaurant. We had the opportunity to sit down (same place as where other people eat) where the manager asked me about my prior positions and relevant work experience. Then he asked about my hobbies and goals. He offered me a job on the spot and asked me to start working the day after.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details I submitted an online application and received an email the next day to schedule an interview.

When I went in for the interview, the restaurant wasn't open for customers; yet the manager was 20 minutes late. I had to fill out another application, but the actual interview was very short. I felt like the manager was very disinterested throughout the whole experience.

Interview Question – How are your people skills?   Answer Question

Windsor, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2011.

Interview Details Applied online and in store, got a call the very next day, went in for an interview 2 days later. Called to say I had been hired the very next day. It was a relatively easy and quick

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details Hand in resume and then be hired

Interview Question – previous working experience   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details I took a resume to apply instore, but then they said that applications were only being considered online. Then applied online and took their assessment test, but never got a response

Interview Question – Didn't get a question   Answer Question

Langley, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2009.

Interview Details required to apply online and answer customer satisfaction based questions

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in the future   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Montreal, QC

I applied in-person and interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details Submitted resume in person, interviewed on the spot, hired a week later.

Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in April 2012.

Interview Details Originally received a call for a phone interview, but I told think that I would need more time to think about if I want the job or not. I called in a day later and the manager told me to come in for a one on one interview instead. Very easy questions such as What's your availability, tell us about yourself, are you willing to work these...or those hours.

Interview Question – How do you know you will stay?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wendy's

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wendy's interview questions and advice. All 162 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Wendy's employees and interview candidates.