Wendy's

Updated 28 Oct, 2014

1.5

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I submitted an online application and received an email the next day to schedule an interview.

When I went in for the interview, the restaurant wasn't open for customers; yet the manager was 20 minutes late. I had to fill out another application, but the actual interview was very short. I felt like the manager was very disinterested throughout the whole experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

I took a resume to apply instore, but then they said that applications were only being considered online. Then applied online and took their assessment test, but never got a response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in April 2012.

Originally received a call for a phone interview, but I told think that I would need more time to think about if I want the job or not. I called in a day later and the manager told me to come in for a one on one interview instead. Very easy questions such as What's your availability, tell us about yourself, are you willing to work these...or those hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2011.

Applied online and in store, got a call the very next day, went in for an interview 2 days later. Called to say I had been hired the very next day. It was a relatively easy and quick

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2009.

required to apply online and answer customer satisfaction based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2008.

In person one-on-one interview, with phone call and orientation following

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that there was a conflict between you and a previous co-worker or class mate? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online and the very next day (Wednesday) I scheduled an interview for the following Tuesday. The interview went very smooth and the questions were super easy and straightforward. She had asked me about why I chose that particular place and other typical interview type questions. She was impressed with my resume and my professionalism, even though I am only 16, so have a good professional looking resume and don't forget to look snazzy. And note that I said snazzy and NOT sleepy. Overall it was a pretty typical experience. I am to start working as soon as next week.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me how you have ever dealt with a rowdy customer."   View Answer
    There were no negotiations. It was a simple "New workers start at minimum-wage".

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

The process went great. I applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later. They asked me to come in for an interview. When I came in I was a bit nervous. I met with the assistant manager and she asked very easy questions and she was very nice. I then had an interview with the second manager, who was a bit more serious but still friendly and asked me about the same questions. They also work with your school schedule which is a definite plus.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult questions. But they WILL ask you "Why Wendys?"   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online many, many times via Snagajob. No one called me. I called the store, inquired about my application n said to come in to speak to the manager cuz she was doing interviews.

When I got to that Wendys location, I didnt know there was multiple managers there, meaning there was the manager for the Wendys I was applying to and there was 2 other managers that was there to hire ppl at another Wendys that was being built in a mall.

I sat down with the 2 managers that was hiring for the Wendys that was being built in the Mall. I didnt know that until they told me. They asked me if that would be a problem, I was like yeah. So they told me to ask the manager at the Wendys we were sitting at for an interview so indeed I did which was my original reason for coming here.

I asked for the manager I wanted to work for we sat down. I told her what had happened -the confusion and everything.

She was genuinely nice but I could tell she was firm and assertive like how a manager should be imo. She asked me my name and I gave her my resume. She seen I had worked for Dunkin Donuts for some time asked me about it. Told her I had quit cuz of new management. Asked about my availability told her it was open but I prefer the afternoon shift till closing. She said she actually needed ppl for that shift.

Told her about how I know what to expect from fast food places. That its fast paced, no need to be rude to customers when theyre rude to u, be and stay calm, smile. Be fast, precise and effecient

She said Ill be starting at minimum wage 7.93 but depending on my work ethic I can get a raise every 6 months or so. She said that shes strict on cleanliness of the store, would like me to start as a sandwich maker. Asked me when I could start told her as soon as possible. Told me to come in @ 3 tomorrow with the right clothes (black slacks, non slip shoes) to start. And that was that.

My 'interview' was today 10/28/14 and I start tomorrow. Yay. A job is a job. Money.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I need money.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question