Wendy's

Updated 20 Jan, 2015

1.6

103 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I submitted an online application and received an email the next day to schedule an interview.

When I went in for the interview, the restaurant wasn't open for customers; yet the manager was 20 minutes late. I had to fill out another application, but the actual interview was very short. I felt like the manager was very disinterested throughout the whole experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

I took a resume to apply instore, but then they said that applications were only being considered online. Then applied online and took their assessment test, but never got a response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in April 2012.

Originally received a call for a phone interview, but I told think that I would need more time to think about if I want the job or not. I called in a day later and the manager told me to come in for a one on one interview instead. Very easy questions such as What's your availability, tell us about yourself, are you willing to work these...or those hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2011.

Applied online and in store, got a call the very next day, went in for an interview 2 days later. Called to say I had been hired the very next day. It was a relatively easy and quick

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2009.

required to apply online and answer customer satisfaction based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2008.

In person one-on-one interview, with phone call and orientation following

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that there was a conflict between you and a previous co-worker or class mate? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in December 2014.

I called about my submitted online application and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was in the restaurant at a table in the dining area & it was uncomfortable to speak with customers so close at nearby tables. In this economy, I delt with it.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the team if you are hired?   View Answer
    Ask in the interview about hours and benefits. There are no benefits unless you are full time & there are no full time hires it seems.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in November 2014.

I applied online and within a week and a half I recieved a call for ny interview. My interview was fairly shirt witg very basic questions, none of them being typical interview questions I spent hours practicing for. They were more about my weekly schedule outside of working and availability to work late. After the interview I was told I was hired and was viven a date for my orientation.

Stay smiling and relax.