Wendy's

Updated 3 Mar, 2015
Updated 3 Mar, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I submitted an online application and received an email the next day to schedule an interview.

When I went in for the interview, the restaurant wasn't open for customers; yet the manager was 20 minutes late. I had to fill out another application, but the actual interview was very short. I felt like the manager was very disinterested throughout the whole experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

I took a resume to apply instore, but then they said that applications were only being considered online. Then applied online and took their assessment test, but never got a response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in April 2012.

Originally received a call for a phone interview, but I told think that I would need more time to think about if I want the job or not. I called in a day later and the manager told me to come in for a one on one interview instead. Very easy questions such as What's your availability, tell us about yourself, are you willing to work these...or those hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2011.

Applied online and in store, got a call the very next day, went in for an interview 2 days later. Called to say I had been hired the very next day. It was a relatively easy and quick

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2009.

required to apply online and answer customer satisfaction based questions

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2008.

In person one-on-one interview, with phone call and orientation following

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that there was a conflict between you and a previous co-worker or class mate? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2015.

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer