Wells Fargo

Updated 19 Nov, 2014
2,649 Interview Reviews

2.7

Loan Document Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

interviewed with 2 managers. Typical interview questions. Formal, yet pretty easy

Interview Questions
    • Asked to speak in French, name a time when you had to take a risk and it worked out and when it didn't work out   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Collection Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Went to my service panel interview was given an offer but was later declined for a petty charge from 7 year's ago. And it was for the call Center I got a called 2 day's before I was going to start.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you did in your last job & what were their exceptions from you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what can you bring to the company and why should we choose you for this position.   Answer Question

CLIP Interview

There was an initial screening with them looking at resumes and choosing candidates from there. I had three phone interviews, all of which were behavioral questions. After the phone interview, they called and made their offer. For relocation purposes they do not help with moving expenses, so be prepared to be independent in that aspect.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a noncompliant team member?   View Answer

Phone Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

interview/hiring process can take up to 2 wks. Interview does require proper preparation. Applicants must be knowledgeable about sales, because this position is sales oriented. Above all dont fail to pray to God for grace before embarking on the interview, It helps big time.
    Summary of interview process
    -applied online
    -was scheduled for a phone interview in about 7 days later
    -after a successful phone interview, was scheduled for a one on one interview 5 days later
    -got a call 2 days later for an offer but based on a successful background check
    -got result of BG check in 2 days time
    -was then scheduled for a training class

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to go beyond and above to help a customer?
      How can you handle an irate customer?
      What is your highest sales goals, and how was it achieved?
        Answer Question
    no negotiation regarding pay, but pay was fair

Home Mortgage Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Passed performance, wanted to know specific references for realtor and attorney relationships. Wanted letter from one of them. Very informal and allowed me to speak freely and ask all the questions, met with the branch and area manager.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide a letter from your referral partner as to why we should hire you.   View Answer
    They'll give you whatever you think you should get for the first 6 months. ASK FOR MORE.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

A phone interview followed by an in person interview with 3 different people. It was all technical, basically they want to see if you know what you claim and also understand the fundamentals properly to solve an issue.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were to very relevant to the job profile I applied for. Do brush up your unix.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online and within a week I was contacted by the recruiter. I was set up on Interview 1 about the end July, Interview 2 about the middle of august, then Interview 3 about the first part of September of 2013.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few different questions due to the interview consisting of prescribed questions from a packet of papers.   View Answer
    There was none.

Personal Banker I Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Great interview! The HR Rep and I discussed my experience, the company's culture, their expectations and we agreed that the position was a great fit for me! I would highly recommend researching opportunities within Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle an upset customer that had a loyal reputation with your company but was in a situation that was unlike anything they had ever experienced before?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my pay and was extremely happy with my results.

Credit Risk Associate Interview

I know this position from University Career fair, and apply online. It seems that this is the first time they run this program. The first round, phone screen interview. First of all , check you qualification on your resume, and then some simple behavioral questions. Just remember to be well prepared for this interview