Wells Fargo

2,436 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Loan Document Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details interviewed with 2 managers. Typical interview questions. Formal, yet pretty easy

Interview Question – Asked to speak in French, name a time when you had to take a risk and it worked out and when it didn't work out   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Phone Banker
El Monte, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Interview Details Their HR will send an email for you to finish. Those questions are easy. It is about your work ethnic and common sense. If they like your application, they will have a phone interview. The phone interview is straight forward. Pass it, then you get to meet/ interview with the branch manager.

Interview Question – How do you upsell?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview Details After submitting application you will get an email with screening questions. They are really easy as they are based on how many years you have of experience of Customer service and selling experience. If you pass you will get a screen where you will be able to pick an interview time which will be conducted as a group.
Your group will be from anything from 5-10 max. people. You will get ask 3 questions such topics as customer service, selling goal and accomplishments.
If you pass your group interview then your information will be passed down to the branch you applied to. From there you will get a call to set up interview and well they will. have about 6questions. Then its up to the Branch manager to decide which candidate best fits his location. So good luck ! be relax and stay true to yourself

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above beyong for a customer?
What has been your biggest accomplishment? How did you do acheive it ? What was the outcome ?
  Answer Question

Teller

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details the interview was over the phone first. then came into the office only a few questions then called back w/n a week got hired the management was awful, lots of work with a few people at that time

Very Easy Interview

Teller

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview Details There were two interviews that took place. The first was a group interview at the HR office. There were 12 in the group I was in, all of us applied for a teller position, but at different locations. It was pretty simple, more of an introduction to the job than an interview. There were only five questions asked, all about previous experience and how you solve problems or overcome issues at work. From there, if selected to continue, a second interview takes place at the branch that wants to hire you with the manager and service managers. Both interviews were pretty basic, asking about experience and background, how you can contribute to sales to the branch, which is extremely important.

Interview Question – The biggest thing with Wells Fargo is sales, so be prepared to give examples of your past sales experience (if any) and how you would go about selling to customers.   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Phone Banker

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details Phone interview to go over your resume. Second interview to go in depth with you, also more than one person. They will ask about everything from former jobs to personal preferences about work place. The hiring will put me at ease with their banter. All in all it was actually a fun interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a difficult situation, and describe how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview

Loan Servicing Specialist II
West Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Interview Details Got in person interview through a recruiting company. Easy to find where to go, and was met by friendly staff. Had a pleasant, light-hearted interview that focused on career aspirations and goals for the future, personally, and for a company to work with. Hiring process went fine. It was sped up because they really wanted to fill a hole. Once I got on the job I realized the hole was there because the job was a soul-sucking experience. Had to get out as soon as I was able.

Interview Question – What was a situation in which you felt that you were unable to handle a task, and what were the steps you took in reaction to that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was first job out of college, so I didn't think to negotiate.

Compliance Consultant Interview

Compliance Consultant
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Interview Details Met with the manager and the lead. They were both very detailed about the position and explained thoroughly what to expect. Both had a very friendly attitude. Totally transparent. I thought the interview went well. Both the manager and the lead seem as though they would be great to work for.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you had to work harder in order to do the right thing?   Answer Question

Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2012.

Interview Details I applied online for a teller position. I received a call a couple of days later in which they asked me about my desired city of employment and instructed me that I would be receiving another call detailing the information of a group interview I would need to attend. The group interview included about 12 other candidates for the position and took place in a round table conference room in a business building. This included all of the basic questions you would expect at an interview, nothing really surprised me. Once I made it past this interview, I received a call from a manager at a local branch for an interview with him and the assistant manager. I unfortunately did not get offered a job after this interview. A week after I found out I wouldn't be offered a job at that location I received a call from another local branch with a request for an interview. Much like before, I interviewed with the branch manager and assistant manager. At the end of this interview they offered me the job.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!