Wells Fargo

Updated 26 Nov, 2014
2,674 Interview Reviews

2.7

Loan Document Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

interviewed with 2 managers. Typical interview questions. Formal, yet pretty easy

Interview Questions
    • Asked to speak in French, name a time when you had to take a risk and it worked out and when it didn't work out   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Collection Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Went to my service panel interview was given an offer but was later declined for a petty charge from 7 year's ago. And it was for the call Center I got a called 2 day's before I was going to start.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you did in your last job & what were their exceptions from you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what can you bring to the company and why should we choose you for this position.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Had to pass the group interviews twice and have gone to multiple locations for smaller interviews. Hopefully I'll Get a call back. Have another interview soon. Definitely mention your customer and sales experience.

Consumer Loan Underwriter II Interview

Interview Questions
    • Very basic, but overly interested in minimal things. For example, college gpa was of huge importance to the interviewer. Seemed a little strange to me, but hey still got the job. I woudl recoemdn it if you have the passion to scuced, but make sure you are ready to work from day one!   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Just one interview. They were asking behavioral/situational questions mostly. Also, they have asked questions regarding time management and problem solving skills. Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.

Interview Questions
    • Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was told after I quit from Wells Fargo that they would rehire me. I was told by a recruiter from their phone bank that she "refuses" even consider rehires. The branch had me come in for 4 interviews. I interviewed with the pretentious district manager who explained to me that they don't like to hire rehires. I called the recruiter and branch to see if I got the job and they kept avoiding me. They told me to call back in a few days and so I did and then AGAIN was told to call back on a different day. I never received a phone call telling me I did or did not get the job. I feel I was not hired due to working for the company before...

Service MANAGER I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview, Wells Fargo questions are triggered to rate on pulling circumstances for each one, time management, conflict resolution, goals execution & implementation, and coach ability. They each get a rating of One to Five. Interviews typically run 45 to an hour if you are a good candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Decribe the last conflict you had with a fellow coworker? What was the outcome? Describe a time you set goals? Describe your daily routine (time management)?   View Answer
    Horrible, they hardly ever negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Phone interview with technical questions and some personality questions. In person interview with manager and other Relationship Managers. Combination of technical and fit questions. The in person interview took about 4 hours between 6 people.

Interview Questions
    • Asked very detailed questions about Wells Fargo, the company including the latest stock price   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The phone interviewer seemed very uninterested at my answers. When briefing about the company details it was nonchalant. I got bored half way through the interview because of the attitute of my interviewer.