Washington Division Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jun, 2014
Updated 23 Jun, 2014

2.7

Environmental Compliance Specialist III Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Washington Division.

regular application, follow up with a phone call to set up an interview. Usually fly to job site and have an interview. Drug screen and background check are required prior to hire.

Interview Questions
    • What would your last employer say were your endearing quantities.   View Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Washington Division in December 2011.

1:1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Washington Division in October 2009.

They approached me; phone interview, folllowed by full day of 1:1 interviews and panel interview; Great lunch was included!

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a customer who is unreasonably critical of your work -- simply as a result of political pressure, trying to deflect criticism?   View Answer

Re-location to relatively remote project site was unacceptable to my wife, in spite of great financial package

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Washington Division in September 2008.

IT was an on-campus recruitment event and I was interviewed for a mechanical engineer intern at URS Washington, Houston division. The interview was fairly straight forward and purely behavioral type. But the company never got back and when I mailed them, they said the position was closed. But to give a general idea, the on campus interview is purely behavioral and then may be an on site interview is conducted.