Wachovia Interview Questions

2.9

Teller Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call a week later. The recruiter conducted an easy interview over the phone, mostly work history questions. I was then sent to do a 1:1 interview with the branch manger. Branch manger asked scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview. after initial phone discussion with hiring manager, went onsite to meet with technical lead, other business manager and the group head.

Loan Processor Interview

Interview

I had one face to face interview with the hiring manager and two current department employees. The interview included several standard behavioral questions. The interview was pretty simple

Construction Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wachovia.

Interview

First interview was through a recruiter over the phone. Very basic questions. 2nd interview was by the department head and was a thorough but basic question interview.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions other the standard tell me about yourself questions   Answer Question

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia.

Interview

Best to go to an Open House. Then a one on one subsequently. Then an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of your persuasion of a client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can only negotiate within a range.

Interview

Interview Process was straight forward. Looking to hire summer intern in to assist advisors. Questions were related to interest in field.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just need to conversation going.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia.

Interview

I went through First Place at the time and I happened to know an employee that knew the manager I was hired by. I submitted my resume and cover letter directly to her and then went through screening, background and the interview. It was a very easy process. I'm not sure what process is in place now that it's Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions

• THere were no technical questions asked, this was for an administrative position   Answer Question

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wachovia (Baytown, TX (US)).

Interview

Promoted from Service Banker to Licensed Financial Specialist.

Negotiation

No, negotiation b/c I was an internal hire.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in June 2011.

Interview

I applied and was immediately contacted by a HR recruiter within the next day. The recruiter set up an interview with me and described it as a group interview. At the interview I was there with about 7 other candidates, where we all met in a huge meeting room at a round table. Here we described our past sales experiences and gave a better background of who we are to the recruiter. Then we filled out some paperwork of where we are interested in working and our hours. The recruiter then collected our papers and stated we will be contacted if a match is made. I was contacted immediately that same day for another interview. My next interview was with two managers. This interview was ok, but from my understanding they were looking for people with a finance background.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a sales goal.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Several questions concerning meeting company referral requirements and "what would you do" type situations. Be prepared to talk about past sales experience and dealing with questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had not met your weekly goal and had to meet it?   1 Answer
    • What is a time when your customer service was not up to par and how did you fix it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate.