Vivid Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep, 2014
Updated 28 Sep, 2014

1.7

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview was interesting to say the least. They presented some strong arguments about the choice of work. Impressive at the most. Offered me a job (of course) I mean come on it is sales. thought about taking it but in the end chose another firm that offered me slightly more in terms of salary and benefits.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2014.

the HR asked me several questions, such as what is your weakness, what kind of personalities that a successful leader should have. And the HR show me the career growth steps. Everyone should start from a sales, that's what I don't want.

it's all about sales

Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland (Colombia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland (Colombia)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

The interview was 30 minutes. It was not very detailed. Mainly asked about resume and why you want to work for vivid marketing.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2014.

They were very communicative during the interview process. I had to go into the office for a 15 minute interview and then I got called back to shadow an employee for the day. We drove to a nearby territory and went door to door on businesses to sell them products. It was good to be able to see what I would be doing there on a daily basis.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
    That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.

Account Representative Interview

The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Three step interview process.

It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2013.

I applied online and was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was excited because I thought that this would be a real marketing position that was similar to an internship that I previously had. Unfortunately, they lie on their job description and I did not stay for the full interview. The position was a sales position in which you stand at a table in a big wholesale store such as Sam's Club and Costco and flag people down to sell them a product (e.g. skin care products).

Interview Questions
    • The basic questions you get asked - what are your strengths and weaknesses and what experiences do you have in sales and customer service?   Answer Question

I was not interested in the position and was lied to about the job description.

Marketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

A company does direct marketing. This was an easy interview that took no more than 20 minutes. After a HR interview, there will be a whole day interview that you can see what those employees are actually doing. Not clear about the exact position. I'm planning to know more about this position on Monday.

Marketing Manager Interview

Preliminary phone interview

Interview Questions
    • How has your most recent job prepared you for this role?   Answer Question