Victoria's Secret Stores

Updated 21 Nov, 2014
Updated 21 Nov, 2014

2.2

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

there was a group interview. there were lots of behavioural questions like what customer service means to you ? what do you do if there is a long line of customers....

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Applied in store and was asked to come in for a group interview later that week. The interview had roughly 20 people and was extremely unorganized and very long. After the interview, I was called that same night and asked to come back the following week for another interview. Thinking this would be a one-to-one interview, I was shocked to once again be apart of another huge group interview. Again, it was a very long, unprofessional, nulling process, in which they asked the same standardized behavioural questions to every single person in the group.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret? What is great customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2014.

Got called for a group interview shortly after applying. Group interview was super easy (even as someone who hasn't worked in retail before). They asked a total of three questions and you didn't have to answer them all if you didn't want too (although I would suggest doing so!). After that interview, I got called for a one on one interview. The interviewer was so nice and we got along great. Unfortunately I was looking for a short term position that they didn't have available so they weren't able to hire me. But she told me she really liked me and if I was around for longer I would have got it for sure. She was very outgoing and made me feel comfortable talking to her.

High Velocity Associate Interview

Applied in store in dt toronto with a quick screening process with a manager on duty. She asked why I was applying, why VS etc. What makes a good sale associate. Offered a interview on the spot for the following week. It was a group interview with 12-14 other girls, it was a little crammed in the back office with 2 managers. We went around answering questions. it took about an hour in total.

Interview Questions
    • Last question, if you had to pick 2 people in this room to get the job, whom would it be and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I walked in with my resume and filled out an application form in the store. And i was set up a group interview with the other three girls, which was easy with no unexpected questions. I was informed immediately that i would get a call and set up a time for second interview. The second round went around 20 minutes with category manager. It took 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in August 2014.

Applied online, received a call about a week after for an interview the following week. Interviewed in a group and by 2 managers. It was overall a pretty relaxed, and great experience. No unexpected questions that were difficult in nature. Just make sure to be outgoing, and have genuine interest in working for the company.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you got bra fitted? How would you change that experience?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Group interview was initial contact at their job fair. Interview process was fairly easy and if you were upbeat from the start, it was easy to move on to the next phase. However, stand your ground about RTOs and wages.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. All typical of any retail store.   Answer Question

Cash Wrap Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2014.

Applied in person in March, finally got a phone call in May. Glad to know they kept my résumé on file. Set up interview date & time. Interviews here are group interviews & in total there were 25 people. The people there were asking so many questions & we only had 30 minutes because there was another group being interviewed after us. So the hiring manager only had time to ask us 2 questions. We went around introducing ourselves and make sure you answer the questions because after at least 6 people answered she would move on to the next question. I answered the first question & I was about to answer the 2nd but she said to give others a chance. In the end she said we would hear back Thursday or Friday, but I got a call Saturday saying i was hired. Just be really friendly & be yourself.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2014.

i applied in person and i got called in for a group interview (6 people) the next day!!! the group interview was easy no questions about the history or background of the company but more senarios oriented and questions about my previous experience from school and work!! there were only 4 questions

Interview Questions
    • how do you feel when you go into a store and you can't find your size in a certain item   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Applied through a job fair where we were interviewed on the spot (which we were not made aware of ahead of time). We were asked if we needed time off during the previous 2 months leading up to the store opening and anyone who said yes got a mark on their resume disqualifying them from further consideration yet they still made us go through a group interview. Whoever was chosen was asked to stay and everyone else was sent out the room.

Interview Questions
    • Most typical question: what words would you use to describe Victoria's Secret?   View Answer