Verizon Wireless

826 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details Your resume will be reviewed for key words in Customer Service related jobs. Need to have at least 6 months of consistent employment to get hired most cases
1. First interview may be over the phone
2. Interview take a computer assessement where you are to use an interactive customer call to see if you can take calls accurately with a 80% accuracy rate.
3. If you passed the assessement most people are called in to interview with a Supervisor in the Call Center and an HR Rep.
4. Then you will be called for drug screen and background check.
5. Training is about 6 weeks good training.
6. Must pass training tests with 80% or better on online and classroom assessements all test are on computer so the employee needs to go to Youtube to learn basic word and if you have those skills and have patience you should do well.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had an unreasonable request from a customer and how did you respond. Good answer is Respond positively and never get upset with a customer they are not upset with your they are upset with the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is set at the average rate for entry level CSR in the surrounding area

Solution Specialist Interview

Solution Specialist
Austin, TX (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2012.

Interview Details There were a lot of questions about sales and commission experience. Role play and scenarios to which you had to adapt. Thorough explanation of prior work and what was accomplished

Interview Question – where do you see yourself within the company 5 years from now   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it took 2 phone calls to ensure that i got the right offer. had to prove i was fluent in spanish

BSC Coordinator Interview

BSC Coordinator

Interviewed at Verizon Wireless

Interview Details They call and schedule a phone interview. This is followed by a computer testing interview. Finally an in person interview at the end. They then follow up with an offer and two months of training.

Interview Question – All questions are related to work experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No but they offered me more than I expected.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details THe process was not too challenging, you have to take a few test and quizzes...they ask a lot of 5 star questions. I had to take a computerized test, then go in for an interview, if you do well on the initial interview, you will be invited back for an interview with the district manager. Overall, the process was not bad, you must be prepared to talk a lot about sales.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Rancho Cordova, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2014.

Interview Details Interviewed with Verizon July 2014. I was emailed saying I made it to the first stages of the interview process which was a phone interview. I made an appointment fir a phone interview 3 days later. I passed the interview and was scheduled to take the assessment after the interview was over. I took the assessment the following day. I waited after the assessment was over & I was told I passed. I was asked if I wanted to move to the next stage of the interview process. I told them yes. I was told I would be contacted within the next day or two, but it took them 5 days. I'm scheduled for my final interview tomorrow. Will update.

Interview Question – Why Verizon? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me a time where you delivered exceptional customer service? Then we did a role play scenario.   Answer Question

Release Engineer Interview

Release Engineer
Warren, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2014.

Interview Details I graduated with a computer science degree, and someone from school said that there was a position open at Verizon Wireless for someone like me. I applied for the job thinking it would involve development, but it ended up being an IT job. I was not very interested in the job. They saw that I didn't want to do IT so the interview kind of just faded out.

Interview Question – There were no technical questions, they were just asking about my previous work.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Retail Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details must apply online at verizonwireless.com and go to career.

Recruiter will call to extend an interview invitation or you will receive a decline letter

you will be asked a number of "scenario questions", ei. "what would you do if...." or "tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?" etc.

Hiring is really left up to the District Manager, seldom left up to the actual store manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish something?   View Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details I was called almost immediately from a requiter and then the interview was set up the next day. Interview took a long time and we sat awkwardly close in a small room. The job description was the longest part with very few personal questions. I didn't feel like I got enough time to sell myself for the position. Basically, we just went over my work experience and that was pretty much it.

Interview Question – Sell me this TV.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2011.

Interview Details Typical interview questions. A lot of sales questions , drug testing which they almost never send the information to the place that they've told you , and they will sometimes send the wrong information to the background check company.

Interview Question – There was no real difficult questions as long as you have sales experience in a high volume and fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are offered a salary and either you accept or do not. It's pretty cut and dry.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Customer Service Coordinator
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in August 2010.

Interview Details Very professional two phone interviews and then one face to face interview. Very upfront about the company's culture and what is expected of you as one of it's employees.From there received offer letter in the mail and called and confirmed that I accepted the job.

Interview Question – If you saw someone within the organization credit customer accounts that have not called in, would you let a manager know.   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!