Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Desktop Support Technician

The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

Interview Details very poorly...the manager didn't even know what position he was hiring for or what the work required me to do. He phoned me and asked for an immediate interview. we met at a coffee shop. he didn't know what the job required or what the position was. He only knew that he had to hire someone...anyone ...just as long as they're a technician.

Interview Question – he was asking me about the job. he wasn't professional and didn't pay for the coffee.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very poorly

Server Support Interview

Server Support
Bangalore (India)

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details the interview took place in college where in there was a formal introduction in the class. 150 a batch and then 15 were selected . the selected ones gave technical online test consisting of aptitude and networking questions. then there was a technical and hr interview

Interview Question – networkin questions on server   Answer Question

Enterprise Systems Analyst Interview

Enterprise Systems Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in January 2010.

Interview Details Communication round and one technical round done by manager who is semi-technical.. So, no worries. If you don't know correct answers, don't say "Don't know", say something technical. Interview started with "tell me about yourself".. I am sure they did not understand half of what I said. Nothing was asked to gauge whether candidate has hands-on experience or whether it is just "book knowledge"

Negotiation Details – Consider review about the company before you accept and join

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details HR screening followed by 2 rounds with Director and Sr. Director ranks. First round is generally telephonic but urgent positions might get a 1:1 call also. Takes a lot of time in releasing the offer for senior positions, more so if it is a non-billable role. Recruitment team is responsive.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult. Basic idea is to judge the verbal intro meets the CV and you can convince them of your work. If you know your work nothing can stop you then in the interview.   Answer Question

Network Design Engineer Interview

Network Design Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Interview Details Had total of 6 rounds. Started with an aptitude test, went on to three rounds of technical, one round of communication and the final HR. Technical rounds had very specific questions on computer networks.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the company in 5 years   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in July 2014.

Interview Details partiallity was given to girls...the hr was givingpreferance only to girls...the company report is so bad...the company will shut down soon...their billion is going on decreasing....so better be careful before getting selected

Interview Question – asked only to girls   Answer Question

Customer Engineer 6 Interview

Customer Engineer 6
San Juan, PR (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details On the day of the interview there is one on one with the immediate supervisor and another one by phone with human resource out of state. They were clear that there would be collaboration with another team by phone.

Interview Question – Didn't felt there were any.They went right to the point.   Answer Question

Consultant IV Interview

Consultant IV
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Interview Details Campus Interview.

Round 1 - Online Aptitude (includes both general aptitude and technical also)
Round 2 - Business Communication test ( understanding the business requirements through a recorded voice)
Round 3 - Basic Level - Technical 1 (C, C++, Java)
Round 4 - Technical 2 (Java, Data Structures)
Round 5 - HR round

Negotiation Details – Since a campus hire, No negotiations

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Question – Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Consultant IV Interview

Consultant IV
Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in September 2011.

Interview Details I got recruited through campus recruitment program.
Interview process:
1. Written test
     a.) technical : technical questions were on C, C++ and OS
     b.) aptitude: general aptitude questions.

2. Technical Interview
    They asked me questions related to c, c++ , oops concepts, algorithms
3. HR Interview

Interview Question – All questions were easy or average.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!