Unisys

Updated 16 Feb, 2015
Updated 16 Feb, 2015

2.7

Desktop Support Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

very poorly...the manager didn't even know what position he was hiring for or what the work required me to do. He phoned me and asked for an immediate interview. we met at a coffee shop. he didn't know what the job required or what the position was. He only knew that he had to hire someone...anyone ...just as long as they're a technician.

Interview Questions
    • he was asking me about the job. he wasn't professional and didn't pay for the coffee.   View Answer
    very poorly

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

I met with the hiring manager and three engineers each individually. I don't remember the questions, but I liked the interview because the people I met with seemed curious and interested in what I do/did and were very open about the work that they did. And there weren't any tests to prove that I knew stuff, or technical questions, which I don't like.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any surprise quiz questions. Like, how do you repair x, or what do you do if Y?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. The online application asks for salary.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in February 2015.

I applied online on a Friday and the following Monday received an email from a recruiter. We discussed my resume, why I was leaving my current job, and was given a more detail about the job. The recruiter sent my resume to the hiring manager and the next day was scheduled for a phone interview that Thursday. The interview went very well and within 10 minutes of ending the call I received a response from the recruiter saying that she just spoke to the hiring manager and she wanted to schedule a second schedule (interview as soon as the interview was over) with her and her team for the following Monday. 2 hours after the second interview received a call from the recruiter stating that I was being offered the position. Everyone has made this a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions around experience, What would be your priority during our first days on the job, many questions around quality and how I would address situations.   Answer Question
    Initial discussion with recruiter regarding salary. Recruiter informed me of range and I advised of desired salary. Recruiter sent along with resume. When offer was extended recruiter informed it was for the desired amount. No negotiation needed

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Unisys.

multiple round of interviews, took the interview as per the scheduled time.They make the candidate comfortable first before starting the interview process.Interview process is very quick they completed all rounds in a single day.

Interview Questions
    It was as much as i asked

Systems Analyst IV Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

Have two round of interviews, that includes technical and managerial level at an interval of around 10 days. Both the interviews are really easy and anyone can crack it if having a basic knowledge. They emphasis more on the will of candidate rather than skills. 2 days after having managerial round I got a call from HR representative regarding basic details and salary negotiation. I just asked for 30% hike on my current CTC by what I offer was lesser that I am drawing now. To make piece they have offered a joining bonus.

Interview Questions

Offered very low compensation even lower than what I am drawing now from my current employer.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

There was an online aptitude round consisting of some technical questions, verbal aptitude and an essay. The next 2 rounds were technical interviews where we had to write an algorithm for a problem which later would be reviewed in the interview. The interviews were pretty simple. But as there was no HR round in this, the position we were being interviewed for was not clear. Also there was a bond for 18 months worth INR 100,000. I would recommend to know clearly about the position being offered and any other issues such as bond before attending the interview. Because chances of you being hired against your will is high here!

Interview Questions

I made it clear that I wasn't interested in the position after knowing about the bond and uncertainity of the position being offered and the person interviewing obliged to listen to me. But once the results were announced, I was amongst the selects. As I wasn't interested and had told it beforehand, I rejected the offer. And after all this, the company person mailed the college placement officer that I had intentionally rejected the offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys.

Worked through a recruiter for interview. Recruiter did a great job of polishing up my resume and preparing it for the interview. The interview process went very smoothly, answering the questions from the interviewees (3 in all) thoroughly with examples from my previous experiences; however, hiring manager read my shortcomings like an open book: commuting distance was going to be my major hurdle, over 2 hour one-way.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to commute to work from where you are at?   View Answer

It was a contract-to-hire position with an 18 month duration. Moreover, the position required a lot of overtime, which maybe a little inconvenient since the commute between work and home was over 2-hours one-way.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys.

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions
    • nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Had to undergo almost 7 rounds consisting of a face of round,apptitude and technical written,operation round,finallly hr.Hr was realy calm nd it did help in nt messing up with the thoughts and ideas dat was supoosed to be delivered wen the question was arised...the attitude of the candidate and the passion to learn was the primary criteria to get recruited.

Business Analyst Interview

The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)

Interview Questions
    • Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst .   Answer Question
    Just be clear about what you are .