Unisys

Updated 9 Jan, 2015
Updated 9 Jan, 2015

2.7

Desktop Support Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

very poorly...the manager didn't even know what position he was hiring for or what the work required me to do. He phoned me and asked for an immediate interview. we met at a coffee shop. he didn't know what the job required or what the position was. He only knew that he had to hire someone...anyone ...just as long as they're a technician.

Interview Questions
    • he was asking me about the job. he wasn't professional and didn't pay for the coffee.   View Answer
    very poorly

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Unisys.

multiple round of interviews, took the interview as per the scheduled time.They make the candidate comfortable first before starting the interview process.Interview process is very quick they completed all rounds in a single day.

Interview Questions
    It was as much as i asked

Systems Analyst IV Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

Have two round of interviews, that includes technical and managerial level at an interval of around 10 days. Both the interviews are really easy and anyone can crack it if having a basic knowledge. They emphasis more on the will of candidate rather than skills. 2 days after having managerial round I got a call from HR representative regarding basic details and salary negotiation. I just asked for 30% hike on my current CTC by what I offer was lesser that I am drawing now. To make piece they have offered a joining bonus.

Interview Questions

Offered very low compensation even lower than what I am drawing now from my current employer.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

There was an online aptitude round consisting of some technical questions, verbal aptitude and an essay. The next 2 rounds were technical interviews where we had to write an algorithm for a problem which later would be reviewed in the interview. The interviews were pretty simple. But as there was no HR round in this, the position we were being interviewed for was not clear. Also there was a bond for 18 months worth INR 100,000. I would recommend to know clearly about the position being offered and any other issues such as bond before attending the interview. Because chances of you being hired against your will is high here!

Interview Questions

I made it clear that I wasn't interested in the position after knowing about the bond and uncertainity of the position being offered and the person interviewing obliged to listen to me. But once the results were announced, I was amongst the selects. As I wasn't interested and had told it beforehand, I rejected the offer. And after all this, the company person mailed the college placement officer that I had intentionally rejected the offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys.

Worked through a recruiter for interview. Recruiter did a great job of polishing up my resume and preparing it for the interview. The interview process went very smoothly, answering the questions from the interviewees (3 in all) thoroughly with examples from my previous experiences; however, hiring manager read my shortcomings like an open book: commuting distance was going to be my major hurdle, over 2 hour one-way.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to commute to work from where you are at?   View Answer

It was a contract-to-hire position with an 18 month duration. Moreover, the position required a lot of overtime, which maybe a little inconvenient since the commute between work and home was over 2-hours one-way.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys.

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions
    • nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Had to undergo almost 7 rounds consisting of a face of round,apptitude and technical written,operation round,finallly hr.Hr was realy calm nd it did help in nt messing up with the thoughts and ideas dat was supoosed to be delivered wen the question was arised...the attitude of the candidate and the passion to learn was the primary criteria to get recruited.

Business Analyst Interview

The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)

Interview Questions
    • Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst .   Answer Question
    Just be clear about what you are .

Network Printer Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

Called by a representative over the phone that basically had no clue who i was to setup a interview date/time, Interviewed with someone in person and was called back later.

Interview Questions
    This is what you will be making... Would you like the job?

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys in November 2014.

The first round (for senior position) will be on case study and will ask you to provide in the form of architecture, assumptions and suggested solutions to address that problem...second round will be a formal technical discussion....Third round will be pure technical questions (Challenging)........final round with managerial (but here also, some part of technical questions)

Interview Questions
    • How to identify the classes from the given requirement document.   View Answer