Unisys Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
150 interviews

2.7

Desktop Support Technician Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

very poorly...the manager didn't even know what position he was hiring for or what the work required me to do. He phoned me and asked for an immediate interview. we met at a coffee shop. he didn't know what the job required or what the position was. He only knew that he had to hire someone...anyone ...just as long as they're a technician.

Interview Questions
    • he was asking me about the job. he wasn't professional and didn't pay for the coffee.   View Answer
    very poorly

Server Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

the interview took place in college where in there was a formal introduction in the class. 150 a batch and then 15 were selected . the selected ones gave technical online test consisting of aptitude and networking questions. then there was a technical and hr interview

Enterprise Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in January 2010.

Communication round and one technical round done by manager who is semi-technical.. So, no worries. If you don't know correct answers, don't say "Don't know", say something technical. Interview started with "tell me about yourself".. I am sure they did not understand half of what I said. Nothing was asked to gauge whether candidate has hands-on experience or whether it is just "book knowledge"

Consider review about the company before you accept and join

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

HR screening followed by 2 rounds with Director and Sr. Director ranks. First round is generally telephonic but urgent positions might get a 1:1 call also. Takes a lot of time in releasing the offer for senior positions, more so if it is a non-billable role. Recruitment team is responsive.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult. Basic idea is to judge the verbal intro meets the CV and you can convince them of your work. If you know your work nothing can stop you then in the interview.   Answer Question

Network Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Had total of 6 rounds. Started with an aptitude test, went on to three rounds of technical, one round of communication and the final HR. Technical rounds had very specific questions on computer networks.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in July 2014.

partiallity was given to girls...the hr was givingpreferance only to girls...the company report is so bad...the company will shut down soon...their billion is going on decreasing....so better be careful before getting selected

Customer Engineer 6 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

On the day of the interview there is one on one with the immediate supervisor and another one by phone with human resource out of state. They were clear that there would be collaboration with another team by phone.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't felt there were any.They went right to the point.   Answer Question

Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Campus Interview.

Round 1 - Online Aptitude (includes both general aptitude and technical also)
    Round 2 - Business Communication test ( understanding the business requirements through a recorded voice)
    Round 3 - Basic Level - Technical 1 (C, C++, Java)
    Round 4 - Technical 2 (Java, Data Structures)
    Round 5 - HR round

Since a campus hire, No negotiations

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer
    They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in September 2011.

I got recruited through campus recruitment program.
    Interview process:
    1. Written test
         a.) technical : technical questions were on C, C++ and OS
         b.) aptitude: general aptitude questions.

2. Technical Interview
        They asked me questions related to c, c++ , oops concepts, algorithms
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!