Unilever

Updated 14 Dec, 2014
Updated 14 Dec, 2014

3.1

SME Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

applied through school, first round was behavioral and skill test, after that was called to corporate office where the second round happened, they declared I was hired and gave the offer letter right away.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Projects Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Positive experience overall. Helped reading through reviews already completed. Applied online in response to job advert. Telephonic interview with HR, 1 on 1 interview with person I would be reporting to. Did not hear anything for a while and almost 3 weeks later got offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Mostly questions with regards to my experience and how this relates to what is expected from the job. All 'describe a situation when...' type questions.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

1. Online application, with around 7 short essay questions. Tip: Give context but be concise
    2. Math and logic test
    3. Phone interview (20 minutes)
    4. Half day assessment centre - 1 individual case presentation, 1 competency interview, 1 group case discussion. Tip for case studies: Stay calm, think logically and substantiate your answers with facts.

Future Leader's Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Lengthy online application followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests.
    Phone interview lasted an hour- very thorough. usual competency based questions with questions about why unilever and the programme/ business area etc. woman did not give anything away on the phone. they have a lot to cover so be prepared to be as concise as possible

Interview Questions
    • standard competency questions. know about unilever and why you want to work for them   View Answer

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

After the online application, there was a telephone interview, then an assessment center followed by a final one-to-one interview. The assessment center is basically a group of interviews (about 8-10 people) sitting together discussing a business case. The case I encountered was a new product launch.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment center may be the most difficult step for Unilever interviews.   Answer Question

Research and Development Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2014.

An online application form incl. some competency based questions and numerical and verbal reasoning tests followed by a telephone interview which lasted for ~1hr. Online application was fairly standard as were the online tests and telephone interview. The lady who interview me was very friendly and make the experience a good one.

Interview Questions
    • Started with covering CV, followed by approx 1/2hr of competency questions based on their 5 key requirements/values. Finished with fairly standard questions regarding why this job/department/company, but also covered why you think you would make a good leader.   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2014.

I met Unilever representatives on campus at my university career fair. I also attended a leadership event on campus with one of the Vice Presidents of customer development at the company which I found very helpful and interesting to get to learn about the company. I applied to the position through their website and my campus recruiting job website. I was given a 1st round interview and I was told only 2 people were being selected to go to the final super day interview. The interview was an average behavioral based interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I heard back the same week via e-mail that I would not be invited to the super day interview.

Trade Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2014.

Applying online for a position, taking the online exam, then i was called for interview. as the job position is based in Morocco, the interview was in French; I am good in French; however, i am excellent in English as my academic program was in English. One of the reasons that I applied for Unilever was the language; however, the interview was in French, I was disappointed for that reason.

Interview Questions
    • I expected all the questions and one of the questions that I expected and was difficult for me to answer was: You have a logistics /Finance profile ! why are you applying for trade marketing analyst.   View Answer

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unilever.

It was straightforward with hiring manager and peer.
    It was for a contract position and they have shared much about the job and it was transparent.
    They were friendly and provided a good image of the Company and I was happy to receive the job offer.

It was a contract position and I thought it was a good offer.