Unilever Interview Questions

3.1

TPM Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexdale, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexdale, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in May 2014.

Applied through the University's career website and got selected for interview. Questions are mostly behavioural. Make sure you know the job description as well as some knowledge about the TPM position from wikipedia or any other website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a process you have improved in a previous job.   Answer Question

Logistics Intern Interview

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager 1 current intern student

Interview Questions
    • Two managers let you do different task at same time what do you do   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever in May 2012.

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever in October 2009.

applied online through the university's career service website ... got an interview ... went to the interview ...

advice to other interview candidates: make sure you research the company before the interview ... make sure you know all the brands and study the job descriptions and try to relate similar prior experiences ...

Interview Questions
    • if you could be an Unilever brand, what would it be and why   View Answer

ABM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Why Unilever.
    Well marketed product.
    Tell me about a good ad.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

Unilever in a large company so the interview process is slow. Once you apply online an outsourced HR company (not part of Unilever) call you for a phone interview. If you pass that the next step is meeting one on one with your hiring manager.

The questions are typical brand managment questions: make sure you reasearched the brand you are interviewing for, P&L, typical consumer for the brand etc.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the typical consumer for the particular brand you are interviewing for. They go into detail about their brands.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Projects Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Positive experience overall. Helped reading through reviews already completed. Applied online in response to job advert. Telephonic interview with HR, 1 on 1 interview with person I would be reporting to. Did not hear anything for a while and almost 3 weeks later got offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Mostly questions with regards to my experience and how this relates to what is expected from the job. All 'describe a situation when...' type questions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

After completing online shl tests I had a telephone interview. It seemed that the interviewer did not care much about my answers, but more about asking all the questions written on his/her list. My replies were followed by "mmm, okay" all the time. Can't call it a proper interview or a nice talk.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were like "tell me about the case, when you had to..."   Answer Question

Summer Interview

1. Online application, with around 7 short essay questions. Tip: Give context but be concise
    2. Math and logic test
    3. Phone interview (20 minutes)
    4. Half day assessment centre - 1 individual case presentation, 1 competency interview, 1 group case discussion. Tip for case studies: Stay calm, think logically and substantiate your answers with facts.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question