Unilever

3.1

TPM Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexdale, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexdale, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in May 2014.

Applied through the University's career website and got selected for interview. Questions are mostly behavioural. Make sure you know the job description as well as some knowledge about the TPM position from wikipedia or any other website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a process you have improved in a previous job.   Answer Question

Logistics Intern Interview

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager 1 current intern student

Interview Questions
    • Two managers let you do different task at same time what do you do   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever in May 2012.

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever in October 2009.

applied online through the university's career service website ... got an interview ... went to the interview ...

advice to other interview candidates: make sure you research the company before the interview ... make sure you know all the brands and study the job descriptions and try to relate similar prior experiences ...

Interview Questions
    • if you could be an Unilever brand, what would it be and why   View Answer

ABM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Why Unilever.
    Well marketed product.
    Tell me about a good ad.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

Unilever in a large company so the interview process is slow. Once you apply online an outsourced HR company (not part of Unilever) call you for a phone interview. If you pass that the next step is meeting one on one with your hiring manager.

The questions are typical brand managment questions: make sure you reasearched the brand you are interviewing for, P&L, typical consumer for the brand etc.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the typical consumer for the particular brand you are interviewing for. They go into detail about their brands.   Answer Question

SummerSupply Chain Interview

Telephone Interview - second round. Asked three questions with plenty of follow up questions. Interviewer seemed to want to know every bit of detail about experiences so be sure to know your answer inside out.

Marketing and Customer Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Unilever.

on campus recruitment process - took around 6 days to get an offer after having an on-campus interview.Questions were almost entirely behavioral and all straightforward. They asked about my life on campus, interests, interests in Unilever and in marketing, heavy on asking what questions I had about the company and position, when I have had a difficult time working with others and overcome it, and interviewers were funny and down to earth.

no negotiation

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unilever.

Worst interview I've ever had with any company during the university recruiting season. I made past the first round of on-campus interviews and was invited to do a Skype interview with someone from the company. The recruiter called me a few days later saying that I moved on for the superday at the office. That same night, about an hour later, she called again saying that it was a mistake and that I was actually on the "waitlist." She apologized and PROMISED that she would let me know the next day whether or not I had moved on... except it's been two months now and I still haven't heard a single word from them - not even a rejection.

If the HR is any representation of the company then I would rather not work at Unilever.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an executive decision quickly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

There were an online test, a phone interview and an assessment center. At the assessment center, I went through an interview, a individual case presentation and a group discussion. Interviews mostly involve behavorial questions. It will definitely help if you have your stories ready.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you went above what was expected of you to help someone.

What is your favourite brand/ campaign?

Answer Question