Unilever

236 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Material Planner Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever in May 2012.

Interview Details Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a well marketed produc   Answer Question

Logistics Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager 1 current intern student

Interview Question – Two managers let you do different task at same time what do you do   Answer Question

ABM Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Interview Details Why Unilever.
Well marketed product.
Tell me about a good ad.

Interview Question – Tell me about a well marketed product   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in October 2009.

Interview Details applied online through the university's career service website ... got an interview ... went to the interview ...

advice to other interview candidates: make sure you research the company before the interview ... make sure you know all the brands and study the job descriptions and try to relate similar prior experiences ...

Interview Question – if you could be an Unilever brand, what would it be and why   View Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

Interview Details Unilever in a large company so the interview process is slow. Once you apply online an outsourced HR company (not part of Unilever) call you for a phone interview. If you pass that the next step is meeting one on one with your hiring manager.

The questions are typical brand managment questions: make sure you reasearched the brand you are interviewing for, P&L, typical consumer for the brand etc.

Interview Question – Who is the typical consumer for the particular brand you are interviewing for. They go into detail about their brands.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Interviewed through campus recruiting. People were nice and very positive

Interview Question – Give an example of a time that you encounted conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Global Brand Director Interview

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Usually for low levels there is a full assessment process involving multiple candidates (4 or +) and assessors (4). For more experienced people it is the usual multiple interviews with directs and indirects (HR) future co-workers.

Interview Question – No difficult questions per se, apart from competencies for immediate job success, the interviews/assessments objective is mostly for checking if the candidate will fit well form a behavioral and cultural perpective.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard conditions as entry level marketer.

Supply Chain Summer Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Interview Details Online application (includes 7 competency questions)-->A 20-minute phone interview-->A half-day assessment center which contains one-to-one interview, group case study and individual case study. The case study was the hardest part. It included 3 sub-cases and lots of reading material and we were given 45 minutes to come up with solutions to the 3 cases. It was not department-specific. I applied for supply chain but received cases related to marketing as well.

Interview Question – Have you been a role model for others? Explain.   View Answer

Customer Development Interview

Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in December 2013.

Interview Details 4 rounds. 1st - application, numerical test.
2nd - interview on skype

weakness?
a situation question.
  Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever interview questions and advice. All 236 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.