Unilever Interview Questions

3.1

TPM Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rexdale, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexdale, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in May 2014.

Applied through the University's career website and got selected for interview. Questions are mostly behavioural. Make sure you know the job description as well as some knowledge about the TPM position from wikipedia or any other website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a process you have improved in a previous job.   Answer Question

Logistics Intern Interview

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager 1 current intern student

Interview Questions
    • Two managers let you do different task at same time what do you do   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever in May 2012.

Interviewed by three people, 2 floor manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in October 2009.

applied online through the university's career service website ... got an interview ... went to the interview ...

advice to other interview candidates: make sure you research the company before the interview ... make sure you know all the brands and study the job descriptions and try to relate similar prior experiences ...

Interview Questions
    • if you could be an Unilever brand, what would it be and why   View Answer

ABM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Why Unilever.
    Well marketed product.
    Tell me about a good ad.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2008.

Unilever in a large company so the interview process is slow. Once you apply online an outsourced HR company (not part of Unilever) call you for a phone interview. If you pass that the next step is meeting one on one with your hiring manager.

The questions are typical brand managment questions: make sure you reasearched the brand you are interviewing for, P&L, typical consumer for the brand etc.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the typical consumer for the particular brand you are interviewing for. They go into detail about their brands.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

I talked to them at my campus career fair and then was asked to an interview on campus. I didn't think it went very well but I was called the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you when you have no supply chain experience?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Intern Interview

They basically took you into a room with two people and interviwed with basic behavioural questions. They also had a small case study, 2-3 weeks until they tell you the result.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the most interesting piece of news you have seen about unilever?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

HR Screen, Phone interview with hiring manager and in person interview with four sr. managers across various business units. Very situational based questions.... tell me about a time. They also asked questions about the total company portfolio, which was challenging to prepare against a wide array of brands

Interview Questions
    I should have negotiated more on the base salary.

Category Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

A couple phone interviews with manager and HR people, as well as a final in person interview
    Most managers are nice and they want to get information on your experiences and business issues you've solved or been exposed - pretty normal process, nothing too hard or stressful
    HR isn't very good, they don't always answer all your questions and can some times misguide you

Interview Questions
    • Explain a business issue and how you solved in detailed - show samples of your work   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, salary has little to no wiggle room - but vacation is more negotiable. Some relocation is also negotiable

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!