Unidine

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Cook Interview

New Milford, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unidine in June 2010.

Interview Details I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What are the five mother sauces?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Direcctor Interview

Bowling Green, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Unidine in February 2012.

Interview Details Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unidine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unidine interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unidine employees and interview candidates.