Ubisoft

Updated 22 Feb, 2015
Updated 22 Feb, 2015

2.9

QA Tester Interview

Self applied via the careers website of the company for the QA Tester position at Ubisoft Milan, Italy on June 17 2013.

No feebadcks received via mail or phone.
    The application status still "Application received" while the job oppurtinity is closed.

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ubisoft.

1 interview, 1 test, 1 negotiation

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ubisoft in February 2013.

I was initially impressed with how quickly I was contacted after applying. I applied online and received an email from a recruiter less than two weeks later, scheduling a phone interview on the next business day. The interview was a pretty standard first round interview - Why are you interested in this company and this position, tell me about your experience, strengths and weaknesses, etc. I was told there were four other candidates being interviewed, and that I would know if I moved forward by the end of the week. I did (what I perceived to be) very well and was confident that I would advance. I followed up with the recruiter four times over the next three weeks, hearing little other than that the decision was still with the hiring manager. After three weeks, I followed up again and was told there were other candidates with interests that better matched the position. After keeping me on the hook that long, I would have appreciated some more specific feedback.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annecy (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annecy (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ubisoft in February 2013.

2 phone interviews, one with HR and then with studio production team, and then followed by an on-site interview. On-site was over half a day and introduced me to the direction group and team I would be working with. Standard interview questions and very friendly.

Able to negotiate start date, salary and relocation

Junior Software Developer Interview

Their recruiter contacted me and arranged an interview soon after. After a few more interviews I received the jobs. It took them a week to send an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Given numbers 1 to 100 in an array a random number was replaced with 0. Find the which number it was in constant time (100).   View Answer
    I did not negotiate anything. was too dumb.

3D Gameplay Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ubisoft.

3-4 rounds of interview which includes various technical and aptitude tests.

1-2 weeks

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ubisoft.

3 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews. First in person interview was with Director and VP of sales which ran about 2 hours and included me doing a sales pitch/presentation on 3 new product launches. Second in person interview at corporate involved 8 interviews over 7 hours with a fly in and fly out day of. Was certain I wouldn't get an offer because several of the interviewers were brutal.

Interview Questions
    The offer was pretty firm and no opportunity to negotiate

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft in October 2012.

I was contacted by phone, by the HR department after having applied online. An interview regarding HR and technical questions was setup. The questions was easy and common in any interview for this position. The next steps included 3 more interviews: one with the HR department, and 2 technical interviews.
    I did not like the fact that the initial technical interview was with a person from the HR department, not with a technical person. I find that disrespectful for any candidate applying for a technical position.

I got a better offer.

Community Manager EMEA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft.

I first applied online after a few weeks I heard back from them and was asked to have a phone interview with them. Had that about a week later, a day later I was asked to come to an in person interview at their office. Then after a week they sent me an email it was a no, there was another better suited candidate.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft.

Apply for the post online on ubisoft pune official site. If they accept your resume the will reply for the interview.