UPS

510 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Driver Helper Interview

Tucson, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Was very quick and painless, applied, went in to talk to HR, and was basically handed the job with no questions asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating really.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Apply Online, Early morning group tour, then interview, then background check, then training

Interview Question – nothing hard, due to such high turnover need for employees is high   Answer Question

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Part Time Supervisor
New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in May 2010.

Interview Details the hiring was very straight forward

Interview Question – why do you want to work for UPS   Answer Question

Part Time Operations Supervisor Interview

Part Time Operations Supervisor
Rolla, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details Online test, tests critical thinking and management personality. Meet and greet with Center Manager.

Negotiation Details – NONE

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Part Time Package Handler
Willow Grove, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in April 2010.

Interview Details They take you through the facility and give you a tour.
Save your questions for later, most places its too loud, you won't be able to have them answered in a group setting. Then back to HR where they go over the pro's and con's of a job at ups. There are many of each which you need to be honest about in considering if you would fit in here.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to lift up to 70lbs comfortably for 3 to 4 hours a day?
    Handle from 1100 to 1600 packages an hour? (yes that's one every 3 seconds) Pick it up, step to a belt and place it down. Sometimes off of the floor.
      View Answer
  • Do you have any problem bending your knees or any back issues?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – "negotiation is irrelevant" You take the entry level union pay scale or you don't.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details 2 interviews were completed. I was given a business card and was able to e-mail the interviewer with additional questions later. It was very comfortable and relaxed, but they tend to go through hiring spurts. I was one of probably 50 to 100 employees hired at the time. Now they only hire through a temp agency.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details I found UPS recruiters at a college career expo. After a brief chat, I was sent an email about a week later. From there, we set up a phone call to schedule an interview at their Los Angeles location.

Interview was straightforward - google common questions and they basically followed the same format. Some small talk at the beginning. Then the questioning began with the other Sales Associates and their supervisor.

I got a call back approximately three weeks later that I received the internship.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Driver Helper Interview

Driver Helper
Macon, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details There is no interview, you just come in for a group orientation where the job description is described, fill out a few forms, and register for a background check. If you pass the background check, you will be called in for orientation where a day in the job will be simulated for you.

Negotiation Details – The salary is non negotiable

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details very basic...just follow company appearance guidelines and safety procedures...be prompt

Intermediate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Phone interview by two people.

Interview Question – questions about web service, linux command lines and java methods.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS