UPS Interview Questions

2.1

Package Handler - Pre-Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS.

Applied online and received a call a couple of days later for an interview. I got called back for a second interview which included a brief tour of the facility. I was told that I'd be contacted for training dates but was never contacted and when I contacted the person who interviewed me to request information about training dates he did not return my call.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline. They said they were calling me back for a training session and didn't follow through.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
    After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in March 2013.

I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Questions
    • The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at UPS.

Phone - basic questions

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Informal, told me about the job

Interview Questions
    • There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Piece of cake and very simple very easy. Not much to worry about when asked simple questions such as what your previous work was like, why you chose UPS an so forth

Interview Questions
    • Willingness to stay with job for said number of months   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

I filled out a application for UPS and I recived a call 2 weeks later to view a tour a of the Ups facility. I don't know if I receive the job yet but I would like to know within the next three days of I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    Be prepared to do hard work

Part Time Package Handler Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

extensive and harsh to no avail. managers approach the interview with an interrogation point of view versus getting to know the person and asking more important questions such as "where did you previously work and why did you leave" as opposed to "what makes you think you can work " or "why would you think that we would hire someone like you, do you really think that you could do this job" very tactless in the entire interview process

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS.

They hire from within, usually friends or affiliates. They play favoritism, they hold interview for formality, but you can always sense that they have someone in mind and it isn't you. If your lucky they call you for an interview or they respond to you about interview process after filling the position.

Interview Questions
    • They have no relevant questions, they hire who they like or favor, not based on qualifications or work ethics   View Answer