UPS

570 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Interview Question – what do you know about ups   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Vaughan, ON

I interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

Interview Details You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Interview Details I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Question – The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Phone - basic questions

Interview Question – What do you know about UPS' operations   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Warehouse Early Morning
Calgary, AB

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Interview Details Informal, told me about the job

Interview Question – There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

UPS Account Eecutive Interview

UPS Account Eecutive

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details 3 interviews, as well as a test of how well you can sell.. First was a phone interview, then one was a test, and finally you meet the district manager

Interview Question – They make you sell them something on the spot which is awesome if you're a good salesmen. If you're not then you need not apply in the first place.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Applied Online. Received a call to come in for a tour of the facility. I arrived 10-15 minutes before the tour and one of the employees showed me and another guy around, and explained the position. It seemed as if they were trying to scare us with the amount of work/lifting required. I was told I would be called within the next two weeks for an interview.

The following week I was called in for an interview. I arrived 15 minutes before my interview time and there were four other men there for interviews. Some interviews took longer than others. When I went in, the interviewer told me she's looking at my address and a different location is closer to my house. I explained that I applied to the other position, but had not heard anything from them. She essentially told me they have a lot of applicants and I need to wait. She did not ask me any interview questions, she based her decision solely on my address. The other location is actually 5-7 minutes shorter of a commute, so I didn't understand the big deal. Furthermore, they had my address before I came in for both the tour and the interview, so they could have made that decision without me being present.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Local Sort- Unload Interview

Local Sort- Unload

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details I was hired on the spot because I knew a driver and he gave me a good word with the Local HR rep. There was no interview process. At the time, UPS was short handed because it was Christmas Time and they needed the help. I applied to a small center simply for the benfits and I wound up making a life of it.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in August 2012.

Interview Details Test (excel + access), HR interview (1st round - average interview about experiences), management interview(average + professional with situations). Why do I want to work for the company? What did I do? Why I am the best? What are my expectaions?

PT Package Handler Interview

PT Package Handler

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details took way too long 3 week process, an interview everyweek, some people come in dressed up some dont, they hire anyone dont try and act too over qualified they supervisors are and you have to do 1 week in class room training it feelt like schoo took way too long 3 week process, an interview everyweek, some people come in dressed up some dont, they hire anyone dont try and act too over qualified they supervisors are and you have to do 1 week in class room training it feelt like schoo

Interview Question – they just want to know if your going to quit like everyone else does   Answer Question

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!