UPS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Vaughan, ON

I interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

Interview Details You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Interview Details I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Question – The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Phone - basic questions

Interview Question – What do you know about UPS' operations   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Calgary, AB

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Interview Details Informal, told me about the job

Interview Question – There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Chantilly, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2010.

Interview Details Early morning meeting included a tour of the facility and the rigors of the job ahead. You should not disqualify yourself during this process by saying anything questionable about your sleep patterns.

Interview Question – You'll be asked how this late night lifestyle will work for you. You should think about that first.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You agree to the standard union offering.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Ontario, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS in July 2010.

Interview Details I first applied for them, then i didnt hear from them so i emailed them and they contacted me right after and we set up and interview date. that day soon arrived answered there questions perfectly and they hired me on the spot. i started a week later. fast process if they like you. if not keep trying and dont give up. once your in you'll be happy you did.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Ups Driver Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Clean driving record for sure, some driving experience is a big plus and just like any interview be clean.shaven and look presentable. Also try to be somewhat knowlegable about the company and how it operates.

Interview Question – Safety is a big issue at UPS so be prepared for them to ask you about safety concerns and issues involving driving a vehicle and different types of scenarios   View Answer

Customer Center Clerk Interview

Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details I wasnt told i would be put on the customer service floor for over an hour to listen to calls. as if i would have known. i would of not been late to another interview. which once i finally did interview with the hr personel she told me i was over
qualified. this was the worse interview from a company ive ever seen.

Interview Question – human resource personel ask to many personal questions and acted very judgment.   Answer Question

City Carrier Assistant I Interview

Rochester, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details Did Online application; did online tests; waited a couple of weeks and recieved a interview for group with online instructions. Haven't been hired yet. Interview was April 11th. Went into the group interview with about 35 people... Told a lot about the job then broke down into one on one interview. Interview went well. Only issue is if you have any motor vehicle issues you may be disqualified

Interview Question – How is your attendance   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

UPS Package Handler Interview

Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

Interview Details group interviews, followed by a tour of the facility, then you are asked to choose from one of the available shifts. once that is over, you wait for a call back, and do a one on one interview with a supervisor. overall the process is pretty painless.

Interview Question – why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS Videos

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS interview questions and advice. All 507 interview reviews are posted anonymously by UPS employees and interview candidates.