UPS Interview Questions

2.1

Package Handler - Pre-Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dartmouth, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Applied online and received a call a couple of days later for an interview. I got called back for a second interview which included a brief tour of the facility. I was told that I'd be contacted for training dates but was never contacted and when I contacted the person who interviewed me to request information about training dates he did not return my call.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline. They said they were calling me back for a training session and didn't follow through.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vaughan, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
    After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Questions
    • The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at UPS.

Phone - basic questions

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Informal, told me about the job

Interview Questions
    • There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in September 2014.

Applied yesterday, got the facility tour tomorrow. Hoping the rest of the process continues this smoothly. This would be my first job and my first contact from anyone all summer regardless of the countless applications. I will update this after tomorrow to share my experience.

PT Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at UPS in June 2014.

my interviewed LASTED 5 MINS i was asked very few questions, and gave acceptance for back ground. after interview i TOOK MAPP TEST , TWO DAYS LATER GOT RESULTS PASS AND STARTED TRAINING 2 WEEKS LATER.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in August 2010.

Part-time supervisor position is filled within the company. Part time package employees can apply at anytime if there is a position available. The best way to get an opportunity (at least with my location) is to be a hard worker or at least gets along with the current part-time supervisor. Part-time supervisor will make a recommendation to the full time manager which makes it easier to get a chance. If your initial submission is accepted then the next step is to take a test to see if you have the qualities to become a supervisor. The test is online and consists of situational questions in the work environment. The answers are in multiple choice (fill in the blank too?). A good way to take the test is to be neutral in your answers. You shouldn't be too extreme or mellow in your answers to the questions. After you pass the test, the full time supervisor will give you a face to face interview. Depending on that, you'll get some more management training and start your new position.

Interview Questions
    • If you suspect an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, what would your next action involve?   View Answers (3)
    Not much room to negotiate since it's only part-time

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

UPS promotes from within. I expressed interest in management as a driver and was promoted from this position to full time management. The interview was conducted by the District IE Manager who rode on car with me for a full day to get to know me and ask a lot of questions. I also had to take an aptitude type test to measure my compatibility with UPS management.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!