UPS

2.0

Package Handler - Pre-Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS
    Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS.

Applied online and received a call a couple of days later for an interview. I got called back for a second interview which included a brief tour of the facility. I was told that I'd be contacted for training dates but was never contacted and when I contacted the person who interviewed me to request information about training dates he did not return my call.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline. They said they were calling me back for a training session and didn't follow through.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
    After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in March 2013.

I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Questions
    • The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at UPS.

Phone - basic questions

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Informal, told me about the job

Interview Questions
    • There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI (US)

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

They give you first a tour of the shop, explain what you need to do and what it about the job, after that return to a room and they said we need to call after. Two days if we are interest in the job, because they don't call you that what the. Hhrr said ,well I call for appointment for a interwia and then never call me back so many words was a waist of time

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

HR department asked basic questions. It lasted for 15 minutes.the interview was at 11 pm in the evening. Very casual. She reviewed my online application. She showed me the sorters chart that needs to memorized if I chose to be a sorter.

Interview Questions
    • Main question was, HR stated that they have been through a lot of interviews so what makes me stand out more than other candidates? Other general background questions. Did not ask for references and did not dig too deep into my background. She mainly was looking for if I have the ability to do the job.   View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

It was easy to get invited to the orientation and start work. As long as your background was clean and you didn't have a felony, you were accepted. If you want to get promoted quickly, apply for the MAPP process or for a Driver position as soon as your probationary period is over. Keep on pressuring them for what ever you want to do and show that you are willing to do the work. Don't show up late and go above and beyond.

Loader Interview

She said call back in a week for a second interview I called three times never return my calls I really need a job but they still hiring and that makes me upset because I could be working and they could've filled the position