UPS

2.0

Package Handler - Pre-Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS.

Applied online and received a call a couple of days later for an interview. I got called back for a second interview which included a brief tour of the facility. I was told that I'd be contacted for training dates but was never contacted and when I contacted the person who interviewed me to request information about training dates he did not return my call.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline. They said they were calling me back for a training session and didn't follow through.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

interviewed at UPS in May 2013.

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
    After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in March 2013.

I initially submitted a C.V. through LinkedIn and received a call from the person at CareerBuilder. I conducted an initial phone screening and then I received a call the following day from a recruiter at UPS in Montreal. Then I was invited to perform a Sales Battery Test. I did not pass this test as I have no prior direct experience in sales. The process was fair but I recommend only for sales professionals with previous aggressive tactics developed & a proven track record of meeting sales quotas.

Interview Questions
    • The ISR position is a sales position with lots of cold-calling and pushy sales tactics. UPS wants you to take business from competitors and to not take << no >> for an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at UPS.

Phone - basic questions

Warehouse Early Morning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in January 2011.

Informal, told me about the job

Interview Questions
    • There wa sno actual interview question, they asked if i was avaiable to work the shift   Answer Question

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

I filled out the application and as soon as I finished I was asked to set an appointment time for and interview the next day. I got to the interview and it was sort of like a group interview. We sat in this room for like 2 hours waiting to be interviewed. Then the hr FINALLY came and pulled us out by groups of ten. One by one we went inside the interview room and she asked for our email and do we have a record. If your responses were right she told you orientation is the next day and wear boots to the orientation and you have some extra paper work to fill out once you get home. Basically you got the job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just why do you want to work for UPS? As long as you have a clean background your hired.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It's seasonal so it's $8 per hour and overtime is $12 but if they decide to keep you pass the season position then you get $16 per hour.

Driver Helper Interview

interview was easy. it took an hour. It was a group interview. 25 people. the first 40 minutes was a group interview and explanation of the job?

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Piece of cake and very simple very easy. Not much to worry about when asked simple questions such as what your previous work was like, why you chose UPS an so forth

Interview Questions
    • Willingness to stay with job for said number of months   Answer Question

Unloader-PT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Quick and efficient. Week long paid training seemed adequate enough for me. During the class the new-hire training people were very thorough as to how the sort operations run and what is expected. Safety seemed to be their #1 topic among all activities and duties that are performed while on property and on the clock. Learned more than enough to do the job right.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations to speak of. Just go with the flow and you'll be in like flint!