UBS

Updated 19 Nov, 2014
Updated 19 Nov, 2014

2.9

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Received a phone call scheduling an interview. Two 30 minute interviews.. First interview was mainly behavioural.. talking through my CV and my experiences... interviewer spent time talking about what i would do if i get the job.. what ubs offers.. hiring process.
    Second was slightly technical.. not too difficult

Interview Questions

Referred me to their local office, since they could not obtain a visa for non-EU residents for the position i applied for

Client Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2009.

I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

only 3 steps of the process
    1.online 2.telephone 3.ac
    the process is not difficult until the ac. pay attention to the last part of ac which is the group discussion of a case. you don't need to present for it!!
    The competency and tech parts are really easy.

Corp Cash Management Group Interview

I had one in-office interview with three different people. The questions were very straightforward and simple. I was asked about my work history and what I knew about the company. Each individual I talked to seemed interested in the conversation they were all easy to converse with. Overall, the process was quite simple and quick.

Summer Analyst At IB Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Walk me through your CV. Tell me about a recent deal that you follow. Interviewer was really friendly and makes you feel comfortable. The interview process was much more technical than I think it is.

Interview Questions
    • What is the risk if the Halliburton and Baker Hughes deal will not go through?   Answer Question

Spring Week Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Initial Phone interview - all competency based. Basically wanted you to come up with various scenarios of when you'd show a specific competency or skill. Very much a Q&A - not much general conversation going on and very one way. Didn't get a placement but my friend did following just the telephone interview - no face to face.

Spring Week Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

1. Online application. Standard competency questions plus a numerical and logical test.

2. Telephone interview (why UBS, why trading, what's going on in the news, how would you invest 1 million, do you have any questions for us, how is UBS doing).

Fairly easy interview but say something creative, also UBS conversion rate is not very high at the moment

UBS Wealth Management Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

The interview did not take very long and it was very easy and straight forward. Very unstructured and really just wants to see how one would be at cold calling and client relations. It depends on the team that you interview with as all teams are different.

Firm

Branch Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

After applying for the position, I received an email to set up a phone interview. My phone interview was conducted by a member of the company's New Jersey office and consisted of general interview questions, starting out with "tell me about yourself". This interview lasted about 25 minutes. About a week after the phone interview, I received another email to schedule an in-person interview. This interview focused more on interpersonal and teamwork skills and called for recalling a specific situation that utilized each skill discussed (or how I reacted in the past to certain situations). This interview lasted about half an hour, about ten minutes of which consisted of the interviewer answering my questions about the position.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I had to answer was why I was applying for this job instead of traditional legal jobs and whether I was comfortable with sticking with this route while giving up the opportunity to pursue the traditional litigation route.   Answer Question

Group Technology Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. There were no curveball questions, mostly behavioral and getting to know me. They just wanted to see if I'd be a good fit at the company based on personality and obvious work ethic.

No negotiation