UBS Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr, 2015
Updated 7 Apr, 2015

2.9

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Received a phone call scheduling an interview. Two 30 minute interviews.. First interview was mainly behavioural.. talking through my CV and my experiences... interviewer spent time talking about what i would do if i get the job.. what ubs offers.. hiring process.
    Second was slightly technical.. not too difficult

Interview Questions

Referred me to their local office, since they could not obtain a visa for non-EU residents for the position i applied for

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2009.

Interview

I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

After completing the online application I was invited to a telephone interview with HR. This included such as why UBS, the financial crisis, how I would invest £1m etc. I was then invited to an assessment centre. This consisted of a presentation on a case study (SWOT analysis), a competency interview, a technical interview and group exercise.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Interview

1...Contact by complex director and regional manager. Brief 15 minute interview over the phone, then scheduled an in person meeting one month later.
    2...Meeting in branch with director for 30 minutes, discussing the three teams I would be interviewing with. Interviewed with three teams, approximately 45 minutes a piece. Final meeting with director at end of day. Director suggested I would hear back from all teams by end of week, likely getting three offers.
    3. Received three offers. Discussed options with director over the phone, then scheduled 30 minute conference call with each team to discuss vision and roles. Selected team over weekend.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle moving to Columbus knowing only your girlfriend?   1 Answer

Placement Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Online Questions, were then followed by numerical and logical reasoning tests online before you had to resit the numerical test at the interview.

You had interviews with different managers to discuss how you would fit into that role

UBS Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Applied through my campus portal. Heard back 2+ months and received an interview at my college campus. Mostly behavioral based questions. Interviewers were really friendly and laid back. Consisted of 3 half hour interviews back to back. Focused on team work and personality over technical questions. Show an interest in the firm and know about the programs offered.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Basic question about self and how this role will help u . Need to understand their processes and demonstrate that you can hit the ground running

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

one phone interview and one AC with numerical test, presentations and one on one interview. Not too hard but time for numerical test was really tight. Better to be prepared ahead of time. I attended the information session so I think it might be crucial for getting the first round interview

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and comfortable. My interviewer began by telling me about her background and then asked me to do the same. Next came questions about why I wanted to work for UBS, along with questions about my past work experience. The interviewer then gave me a brief description of the position and gave me time to ask questions.

IT Risk and Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

General questions for experience from previous job,motivation for moving and professional goals for the future. Technical questions quiate easy I think, at entry level. Let's say Security+ certification level or easier even.

Interview Questions

• Possible choices when deciding what to do with risk.   1 Answer
    • How person can be authenticated   1 Answer