UBS

Updated 16 Dec, 2014
Updated 16 Dec, 2014

2.9

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Received a phone call scheduling an interview. Two 30 minute interviews.. First interview was mainly behavioural.. talking through my CV and my experiences... interviewer spent time talking about what i would do if i get the job.. what ubs offers.. hiring process.
    Second was slightly technical.. not too difficult

Interview Questions

Referred me to their local office, since they could not obtain a visa for non-EU residents for the position i applied for

Client Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2009.

I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.

Graduate Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Very nice people and comfortable conversations. Highly approachable and encouraging. Went through 5 rounds of interviews, no technical questions but they really want to make sure they you can fit well in the team and do contribute to the work.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you choose UBS?
      Why this position?
      What is your strength and weakness?

Answer Question
    Took the offer right away. The compensation is quite nice and there is nothing to negotiate about.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Assessment Centre

1) Technical Thinking Exercise (Individual)
    - think individually then present to interviewer

2) Numerical Exercise (Individual)
    - 20 min

3) Group Discussion Exercise
    - 15 min thinking
    - 20 min group exercise

4) Competency Interview (Individual)
    - 40 min ~ interview

Interview Questions
    • What is a current business news that caught your attention?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

It started with a standard application for Summer 2013. I was then invited to take a Phone interview with HR then an Assessment Centre.

The phone call was bog standard competencies as well as some UBS based questions.

The AC had a presentation based on information, a group assessment & an interview. The process was really friendly and the questions certainly weren't too taxing. It's a shame I messed up the group exercise by not inputting.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of a product/service we provide?   Answer Question

UBS Wealth Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Applied through program with the help of connections, and as a result was a pretty easy process. Most applicants tend to be entering their junior year so the questions tend to not be too technical. This is a very good program though that is helpful to anyone who wants to get introduced to the both the financial world and, obviously, mainly the wealth management world.

Sales and Trading Interview

focus more on market than other firms
    everyone at the firm is focused because of the recent downsizing/ However, they are a good group of people trying to do the most they can.

Investment Management Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

the usual recruiting scheme. first the phone interview and then went to the office for the back to back interviews. the interview was not difficult and a mix of tech and behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • the interview was quite technical and team based. knowing the market would be a plus but running through the resume with a sound story would be a must.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

only 3 steps of the process
    1.online 2.telephone 3.ac
    the process is not difficult until the ac. pay attention to the last part of ac which is the group discussion of a case. you don't need to present for it!!
    The competency and tech parts are really easy.

Technlolgy Analyst Interview

Filled in the application form online. Got one telephone interview which asked questions about: Why UBS, Why technology, How do you feel about the financial crisis, What can you bring to the firm, What makes you different, Why investment banking.

Have not got result of it yet.