TxDOT

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auditor Interview

San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TxDOT in July 2012.

Interview Details I applied for the position in June and was called in July for an interview. I meet with the supervisor and had the interview. 3 weeks past and I got a call informing me that they had made a decision on the candidate and they had decided on me. I was a happy camper. 2 weeks later I received my official paperwork and will start on Oct 1.

Interview Question – What is determined to be clear evidence by IIA standards?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is already set by the state. Your offered will be based on your perceived skill level. I was offered the max for the position and I accepted. Once you are in the door and can prove your value the raise will come with the promotions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TxDOT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TxDOT Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TxDOT employees and interview candidates.