Tim Hortons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Counter Staff Interview

Front Counter Staff
Haldimand County, ON

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview Details I applied online, they called a few days later to schedule interview. Went in was asked what hours I wanted and if I had cashier experience. Then told everything looks good with your resume when can you start? That was it literally. :) super easy quick and not stressful in the least. It is a pretty basic job so it would kind of suck if they put too much into the interview process.

Interview Question – Honestly there was absolutely no difficult questions to this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating it is min wage.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Surrey, BC

I applied online - interviewed at Tim Hortons in March 2012.

Interview Details Tell me about yourself, situational questions where you felt most challenged. Overall was pretty easy they are not picky, you'll most likely get the job even if you don't have much experienced. Just tell that you're a hard worker and willing to learn and everything should be fine.

Interview Question – Give an example of a situation where you felt most challenged.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they just give me $12/hr

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Brampton, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tim Hortons in April 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview was easy. Basic personality, time management and work ethic questions. Interviewer was very friendly. Some problem-solving scenarios were given. Customer service mock issues were presented to assess this. Overall, good interview.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Tim Hortons Team Member

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details I had an appointment interview at 10:30am but I arrived there 15minutes earlier.The manager accommodated me so well. She asked me to answer 8-10 questions. It took me less than an hour there.

Interview Question – What if you were emptying the trash bin and you have noticed that it was spilling on the floor and there were smudges also. What should you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No detailed negotiation yet.

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview Details Fairly straight forward nothing to difficult to answer. Mostly based off of experience, as they judge you more on performance and how quick you learn when you get the position

Interview Question – What makes you Successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations are available but fairly limitied

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Tim Hortons Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied through a 'WANTED' sign in front of the store and it was extremely close to where I lived. You just walk in and talk to one of the managers for an application to fill out and hand it back along with a resume. Shortly, you will get a call

Store Front Interview

Store Front
Cochrane, AB

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2013.

Interview Details Really isn't overly difficult in the interview process, just make sure that whatever questions are asked to you that are customer related make sure that the customer is always happy in the end. Make sure when they ask you some of your best traits that they focus around people skills/leadership/responsibility.

Interview Question – Not many difficult questions, almost all of them are the same for each person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you're starting pay within reason

Storefront Employee Interview

Storefront Employee
Winnipeg, MB

I interviewed at Tim Hortons in September 2010.

Interview Details I submitted a resume in person, and I was called for an interview a couple days later. When I arrived, there were 4 or 5 other people there waiting for interviews as well. It was extremely casual, I didn't feel I answered the questions particularly well, but they offered me the job on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Tom Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Tom Hortons - Store Front/Baker
Mississauga, ON

Interview Details They really only hire you if you're a friend of someone who works there

Interview Question – Are you okay with being the only one who speaks fluent English?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Storefront Interview

Storefront

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details Applied in Store, and hired a week later. Interview was less than 2 minutes

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!