Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ryan, LLC Consultant Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Phoenix, AZ and was asked:
"The questions were not that difficult or unexpected, there were two that I had to think about for a moment: 1. What position do you think you deserve to start at? Asked during the initial interview with the recruiter. 2. There's a mall we can eat at or a Cheesecake Factory, what would you prefer? Asked during the Team interview. My first inclination was to say the mall recognizing that they were paying and I didn't want to incur a large bill, but I chose the Cheesecake Factory thinking about the importance of client service and professionalism."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Consultant Interview Review - one of 48 Ryan, LLC Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees and interview candidates.