McGladrey LLP
www.mcgladrey.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

McGladrey LLP Intern Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Tysons Corner, VA and was asked:
"The interviews were not difficult, mine were simply one-on-one and conversational. However, if you aren't prepared with a lot of questions and aren't able to ad lib off of their responses, you might struggle. Be comfortable and confident, but also give clear and definitive responses. Don't say you'll do anything they want, say you want audit or tax and even profit/non-profit if you want it. Also, if you want the job ASK FOR IT. At the end of my interview I gave a little last pitch about how I really wanted the position and that they were my number 1 choice (but only say it if you mean it, which i did)."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Intern Interview Review - one of 174 McGladrey LLP Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.