The Ohio State University

Updated 18 Feb, 2015

2.7

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Ohio State University.

It cannot be called an interview since it is just a free conversation about what you like. Like what do you think of something. I cannot remember what the question is. But it is a great interview.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at The Ohio State University.

Two interviews. There was an online application that I filled out.
    I was contacted by a member of the research team to schedule an interview.
    The first interview lasted about an hour and the second interview lasted 45 mins. No update on salary.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job?
      What do your days consist of?

View Answer

Systems Specialist Business College Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Ohio State University in January 2015.

From the time of the application to the time of an actual first interview was about 3-4 weeks. Interview was good and conducted in a professional manner. The questions were all about what you would expect for the position. If you do your homework you should be fine as long as someone's friend isn't pegged for the position.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a real difficult question, for this position but there were a couple of active directory questions but there were basic   Answer Question

Student Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Ohio State University.

Initially you need to fill out the application form online
    Then you need to Call and fix appointment for interview
    Interview would be mostly towards behavioral type of questions
    Once the Interview is done you will be sent either an offer letter or a reject letter based on your performance in the interview
    Once you get the offer letter you need to complete the paper work to get the starting date

Nope

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Ohio State University.

It was one to two months after I applied online that I got the interview. I think there were well over 100 applicants and less than five interviewees. I was interviewed by two managers and one support staff. They were incredibly welcoming and I heard back within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The standard: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer
    I was too naive to negotiate. Don't be naive!

Member Service Assistant Interview

Submit your resume online and then you will receive a email from the manager to tell you fill out a survey and then they can know more about you. The interview is easy and all behavioral questions and it is a group interview.

Student Assistant Interview

I interviewed with Travel, Pcard and Expediting Department. It is not hard. The manager just asked me the past working experience, graduation day and the hobby. She is very kind and encourage me to talk more about myself. I really love my job. I worked in the Expediting team and have great working experience to prepare for the future full time job.

Student Grader Interview

There is no interview for this position. The only requirement is that you need to get an A in the this course that you are going to grading on, and you'd better have enough when student keep asking you same questions

Rigger/Stagehand Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Ohio State University.

My roommate was approached by Aaron Thomas and was asked if he would be interested in a job down rigging shows at the Schottenstein Center. This job opportunity was then relayed to myself where I then went in for a person interview. Here Aaron asked me a few questions about my past job experiences, did a background check, and hired me. It was a very comfortable laid back interview.

Interview Questions
    • The only one I could possibly think of would be when he asked me if I was afraid to be 100 feet in the air walking the rafters. I already knew this would be part of the job but I guess hearing it in person definitely made my stomach drop for a second.   Answer Question

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

many applicant the year before, must be punctual with dates. it helps to have friends / acquaintences in University Housing. I knew one of the directors. Once the initial screening happens, the group interviews come. they screen out mass amounts of people thorough watching team building events and how you lead and can play nice with a team. after group interviews are individual interviews with housing directors that liked you in the group sessions. this is the time to be punctual to the T and dressed to impress. they want personality!

Interview Questions
    • how many golf balls would it take to fill this room?   View Answer
    none