The Nielsen Company

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Support Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Interview Details I applied on the Nielsen careers website and was contacted by HR about a week later. I had a brief phone screen with them and then the next week I had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Since she was based in Boston and I am in Chicago she had me meet with a Client Director, Client Manager and Client Support Manager based in Chicago. I had another offer on the table so I advised them and they gave me an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Question – The interview mostly consisted of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate vacation as it is very minimal but they were unable to budge

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Nielsen Company

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Nielsen Company Client Support Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and interview candidates.