The Hartford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Claim Representative Interview

Inside Claim Representative
Aurora, IL (US)

I applied through another source and interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview Details Worked as a temporary. Testing and in person interview with direct manager.

Interview Question – Why I waited so long to apply for the position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inside Claims Representative Interview

Inside Claims Representative
Aurora, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in April 2012.

Interview Details Met recruiters at a university job fair. Gave them my resume and received a call saying they were interested in interviewing me. Met at the university career fair where there was a manager, and five other employees. Sat a table with all them for introductions, where they asked what interested me about the position and to talk a little about myself. Split off and sat in a room with 3 employees. Very laid back and definitely have questions and reasons why you're interested in the job. Customer service experience a definite plus.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!