Texas Instruments

367 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details Three interviews: two phone interview one HR and one engineering manager and a final on-site interview.

Interview Question – Technical question may be of an area of interest depending on job functions.   Answer Question

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details It as pretty easy as I know the Manager and worked with him before.

Interview Question – Very basic electical (basic networks, control theory, stability) and Anaglog design (oscillator, small signal model) knowledge was tested. I did not feel there was any question difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresh out of my college (finishing my PhD). I did not even know there is any scope for negotiation.

Technical Writer Interview

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details Mine was a long interview process. I arrived early in the morning, was interviewed by the department manager and several other employees, and ended up staying there for a little over four hours in all.

Interview Question – "What did you learn while being interviewed" was a good one.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details Written Technical exam followed by Technical and HR interview

Interview Question – Questions on op-amps were tough and requires a strong knowledge of the basics rather than mere problem solving skills   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
UCLA, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2013.

Interview Details Campus recruitment event interview - I talked to the recruiter and he asked me to interview the next day. He mostly asked me to talk about my past projects, and then also asked me to draw a pressure sensor that I've worked on in one of my projects. We didn't go over anything difficult and the interview seemed mostly to a personality evaluation.

Interview Question – None really, the interviewer did ask what I did for work-life balance, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details Got an interview through campus recruiting, they interviewed me on campus

Interview Question – They asked many basic EE circuits problems such as filters and op amps   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2014.

Interview Details Interviewed over phone after recruiter called to set up interview. Gave technical presentation over phone while sharing computer screen for powerpoint.

Interview Question – They asked a few questions about my method of debugging and test as well as basic semiconductor questions (i.e. what is a controllable variable other than voltage in semiconductor optimization - ans: frequency)   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

Interview Details Team interview + HR + manager

Interview Question – answer to a case study   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Analog Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details First round on campus by one person, 30 minutes duration includes technical and behaviour questions. second by phone, I did a presentation for 15 minutes and we talk about my work experience and technical question about an hour. The final round is on-site, small panel interview, two people for an hour, total four people. One panel is more technical detailed than the other team.

Interview Question – Ask me what I want to achieve in TI   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2010.

Interview Details I have received a call through one of my previous contacts with TI scheduling a telecon for technical interview process which had gone for an hour followed by short interview from technical manager and HR. Since I have already worked with the team directly offer was finalized in the phone itself.

Interview Question – What's The Biggest Risk You've Ever Taken?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had negotiated for Joining bonus and repayment of education assistance to my previous employer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Instruments