Terex

Updated 17 Sep, 2014
Updated 17 Sep, 2014

2.9

Finance Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Terex.

The process began with a phone interview from their internal recruiter who was very friendly and professional. The next round of interviews were with the Controller and a series of meetings with other staff members. The last meeting was with the CFO. An offer was made shortly after the meeting with the CFO.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were primarily related to the position, my background, my knowledge of the Company, career goals, and management/communication style. I believe they were looking for a good cultural fit in the organization.   Answer Question

For the responsibilities, the pay was below market rate although the Company seemed flexible regarding telecommuting, working off-hours, and overall seemed like a nice environment.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Terex in July 2014.

One phone interview with the recruiter who asked standard questions for example tell me about yourself, why are you looking for the job, why you would like to work for this company, give brief example of prior work experience related to the stated position requirement, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about what was my salary at the last job and my expectations.

BI Cognos Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Terex in June 2014.

I was told that I got selected and they took all my documents and after a month simply informed that position is on hold, Pathetic company , that I got back to them asking why the offer is not released even after documents are taken, They simply told its on hold

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Terex in May 2014.

I applied through the Terex website and over a month later a representative from the HR department called me and wanted to set up an in-person interview. The interview was set for 11am and everyone was right on time. For my interview it was a team of 3 employees and they were all very personable and not intimidating at all. All they asked me was to take them through my resume and then they based their questions off what I said.

At this time I have not been offered the position but only 3 days have passed since the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions came directly from what I said about my resume, so know yours front to back and be prepared to talk in depth about your projects, ect.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Had two interviews. Both were relatively informal. I initially met with the hiring manager. During the second interview, I met with some of the additional staff. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was... When you get the newspaper, what section do you read first?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Administration Manager & Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Terex.

Pretty easy

Fine

Emplyee Interview

Had 3 interviews laasting about an hou each

Had a better offer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Terex.

Phone interview, went very well but no in person interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Phone interviews via recruiting company. Application was denied initially then called back 4 months later. Given a second interview with company managers then an on site interview. An offer was made the same day.