TeleTech

Average Difficulty
80 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trenton, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2009.

Interview Details Applied through local job fair. Initial telephone interview; basic questions, behavioral based mostly. Then was called in to the office to meet with the hiring manager and supervisor, more behavioral based questions. Followed by 2-weeks of training. And then a week of on-phone testing and training before hitting the floor.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness? Was easy, but then the whopper:
And what else?
That really threw me.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Halifax, NS

I applied online and interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details phone interview was easy and then was asked for face to face interview

Interview Question – pretty standart questions you can find on internet   Answer Question

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Interview Details Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Question – What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, preset amount.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2010.

Interview Details A single interview lasting 3 or 4 hours. I didn't actually speak to any other human beings. They had us fill some forms and then we took a bunch of tests on the computer. Tests include typical "agree" or "disagree" statements basic computer proficiency tests (VERY basic), language tests and a little phone call simulator. They also had us record a little soundbite answering some questions to check our phone voice.

Interview Question – Nothing really, all the tests were very straightforward and didn't ask for barely any personal information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as they were hiring massive amounts of people.

Uniontown, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

Interview Details You could've been drunk and high and still got hired. They honestly made a huge mistake and hired a bunch of Uniontown people without checking their DOB or background, which led to mass transfers, over-staffing of other projects to point that they tanked. Getting hired here is easier than joining the army. Honestly, they once hired a blind man and didn't know he was blind until they sat him down at a computer. Now he cleans the men's room. Tell Hank, Slim Jim said hey if your going in for an interview and just so happen to need to use the men's room.

Interview Question – None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they tell you what your paid.

Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Question – None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in June 2014.

Interview Details Scheduled for an interview that day. Online registration then after that wait for your name to be called for your initial assessment, i didn't make it to the next step because when the HR asked me what position did i apply i said CSR-NON voice, then the HR said they don't haven non voice account fo CSR,i was like ooh really?in my head.then why did the HR who conducted a phone interview didn't tell me that. i should've just find another company.I really hate when they just want people to come in to their recruitment office, what a waste of time.

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Question – How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

Interview Details There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Question – There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Lorain, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Interview Details Hiring process consisted of hands on computer and phone, some phones and the usual inter view questions. Not a hard process.

Interview Question – The questions were average interview questions, what did you know about the company, how did you hear about the job.   View Answer

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!