Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TechAspectMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.
First off - Preplacement talk ...we had our university exams going on so many did not show up for the placement. Three persons from TechAspect were present. They started the session by asking us about our research on the company profile etc.. as everyone was busy with end semester exams no one knew much about the company. I was the only one to answer their question. I spoke about the kind of projects TechAspect was involved in, the technologies they use etc... They were so impressed that one of them said that they are ready to give a job right away if i was really good at Joomla Drupal or any other CMS. After the preplacement talk we had an online test. It was pretty easy to crack. After the test there was a technical interview. He was a Sr Manager i guess. He quizzed me about almost everything that I had mentioned in my resume. Technical questions involved 1.What are different types of sorting algos explain the algos 2.What is polymorphism? Inheritance? asked me to give an example code for polymorphism. 3. Questions regarding my mini project ( I did a project in ECIL Hyderabad about Control Process of Akash MIssile) He asked me to explain any interesting algorithm from the project. Asked if I was interested in further studies.. I said no. Then he wished me luck for my future endeavours. After 5 mins i was told that I had my HR interview. The HR was the most friendly of all the HR's I had faced. He asked me about my previous attempts at Deloitte HSBC and some regular questions. Asked what according to me went wrong in those interviews etc. Finally asked me if the HR is the REAL DEVIL. I said no. After nearly three hours I results were out and I was made an offer.
Out of 36 people who took the online test 17 were interviewed 10 people were rejected by the Technical people. All the remaining 7 who went on to the HR round were made an offer.
- asked me if the HR is the REAL DEVIL Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2013.
I applied to the position through one of the job portals and I received a call from HR confirming my telephonic interview.
- The technical person is not aware of advanced concepts and asks everything according to order of questions in the list. Overall the interview was average. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2012.
When I joined as a fresher. interview process was very intence. first round was written exam then system test, two technical round which was around 1 and half hour and at last HR and salary discussion. Now a days process seems to simple
- general core java related question like oops concepts, then slowly went on to servlets jsp life cycle. I was asked if i knew other technologies which I did know Answer Question
As a fresher I didn't negotiate. I took what I got