Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 3 Mar, 2015
2,475 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Tata Consultancy Services' IT services, consulting and business solutions deliver real results to global businesses to help them experience certainty

2 rounds of interviews

5)Difference between B2B and B2C customers

6)Whats a horizontal/vertical

7)basic puzzles

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

A campus interview, first basic aptitude questions written test followed by an interview. Mix of HR and technical question. Interviewer was very chilled out and asked easy questions.
    Just prepare basic C questions for those who do not have programming background.

No negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

first round was written test,when you qualify there will be a group discussion then technical round and finally hr interview after every process there will be an elimination.if you get through all these round you will get selected

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2015.

I learned of the company through an on campus career fair. The two employees I met with at the fair were very interested in me and the key aspects of my resume seemed to match very closely with what they were looking for. The two employees that were my interviewers the next day were very intent on grilling me on other aspects of my skills outlined by my resume. They were also very interested in what I wanted out of a company I worked for.

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2015.

Initial round is aptitude and then second. Round will g.d then third round will be revit drawing then finally h.r round.this is process of handling the constant round for the fresher job interview

Interview Questions
    • what is the specific gravity of cement   View Answer

BPS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2015.

First round is all about Aptitude test that I have cleared than HR and TR also cleared than I can not clear the managerial round. The overall process was excellent.

Junior Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Campus recruitment. My college under VTU had arranged for on-campus recruitment with TCS. The company hired 72 of us. The process was very methodical and each round was a knockout round. The sequence was Written test, Technical and then finally HR round.

Higher education

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

2 technical round. 1 hr. mostly they'll basics of C, Java, Programming concepts, simple programs they'll ask in C or Java and logic for some problems/scenarios they will ask. some mathematical puzzle will also be there

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

technical questions on os,dbms.questions mostly depends on for which position they are hiring.asked to write a program for reversing an array.hr round was very easy.hr asked whether any problem with relocation,hobbies etc.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by three rounds of interviews. The questions were pretty basic and straightforward. Most of them were related to the resume,your projects,past work experience and few easy C++ questions.On and all a good experience.