Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 30 Jan, 2015
2,444 Interview Reviews

2.8

ITA Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

1st phase will be Written test, If you crossed the first hurdle then a panel of team will take Technical Interview. Final round will be managerial round where Human resource will ask your opinions.

Interview Questions
    • Written test is based on GRE barron's book and then go with basic C, java and questions.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Started with a walk-in-drive.One round of resume screening followed by technical interview finally followed by managerial round.
    Later followed by the HR negotiation round and finally rolling the offer letter one week later.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

There will be 3 rounds of interview 1 technical 2 managerial round 3 hr, first round full technical questions on indepth of the tecnical java questions,
    2nd round will be on the previous experience ,role you played, based on it there will be certian questions will be asked.

Bench Worker Interview

I was asked if I wanted to work with TCS. I said yes. I was selected. They asked me no further questions as they said they loved my passion and the honesty with which I said yes.
    Most of my friends also got selected in TCS, and all of them were asked the same question.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

the process took two days. I was hired through campus recruitment.
     Once I cleared the written test(which included aptitude and email writing), I was called for an interview. The panel had 3 members. They started with basic DS questions like " what is ds?; what are data types? ; write an algorithm to find the greatest number in an array".
     Then they asked few HR questions like Why TCS, why IT side, any relocation problem?
     After answering all these questions, they told me to leave. My interview was finished in just 10 minutes. After 2 days, offer letter was sent to my mail.
     please be sure to fill the priority order in the initial application form as provided to you (either by the college or by the TCS admin). Any mismatch in the order would lead to direct rejection of the application.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as i applied through college.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The interview duration was 45 min .it consist of behavioural interview questions and some technical questions related to computer software developement. there were some surprise scenario problem solving related to computer networks.

Interview Questions
    • trick questions related computer networks and java programming   Answer Question
    Are you willing to anywhere in India

IT Analyst Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Technical interviews were a bit tough. Final discussion with manager was more towards attitude and work ethics. Overall the process was good. Got feedback in 2 days, which was really cool.

Interview Questions
    They have predefined numbers for pay and benifits

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Got selected through off camsus drive. Aptitude test, followed by technical test n then hr round. If u clear the aptitude test there is 80% chamce to get the job

Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Testers Interview

It was simple interview. I was asked questions about current affairs. Some technical questions od Data Structure and C were asked. In current affairs as it is my topic of interest, I was asked about Syria conflict, ISIS issue and my opinion about it.

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The hiring process had been started with the Written Test, followed by Management Interview and then HR Interview. There was time gap of one month in between each phase. On the whole, the hiring process was satisfactory.

Flexible