Tata Consultancy Services

1,802 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Shimoga (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2010.

Interview Details It was campus recruitment process.

Interview Question – I didnt face any difficult question.   Answer Question

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview. Apti, written, interview. questions were easy to answer. logical questions were there. Questions are on C, C++, Data Structure and OS.

Interview Question – 3 rounds of interview. Apti, written, interview. questions were easy to answer. logical questions were there. Questions are on C, C++, Data Structure and OS.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2011.

Interview Details The interview was in chennai and started with a Technical round that focused on the basics.. After that I had a HR round where I negotiated the salary.
Around 5 in the evening they told me that i have gotten the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing as Such. Very basic   Answer Question

Senior Process Associate Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

Interview Details 4 levels of interview- all being HR and HR technical

Interview Question – Define the role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Package offered was way off baseline

Team Lead/Manager Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2010.

Interview Details I was referred for a position by a TCS employee. He submitted a resume and I ot an interview call in next two days. Instead of HR contacting me , I started directly with the technical round. The interview was for almost an hour. More or less I was asked about my previous experience and how would I use it to bring things in place in the current project. It was a management post so more and more questions were about how to manage the team and work .
Later had a one on one with The HR person.

Interview Question – None of the question was difficult or unepeced   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very straight forward. I told them my expectation. My prior experience was in USA so got a good hike as per my expectation .

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details initial aptitude test and a english test( write a report).
guy from core branch. all questions asked were from c
occasional random questions from your stream: especially to people from core like mech, civil and elec.
wasn't interviewed for hr. some interviewers were very friendly and some were totally disinterested.

Interview Question – why computer science when you are from core?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details The initial exam is a written exam in which questions on basic reasoning are asked. This includes quantitative and qualitative reasoning. The questions can be prepared from Agarwal series or from the gre question banks

Interview Question – All questions very basic   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tech Lead Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2011.

Interview Details First Round Telephonic, Second and further rounds face to face.

Interview Question – All are specific to subject and the area of expertise   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2010.

Interview Details 4 rounds.
2 Technical, 1 MGMT and 1 HR

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. Should have negotiated.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details online aptitude test and then i got a mail for technical and hr round interview.

Interview Question – simple question were asked from computer science subjects as I am cs student. And no programming questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was fixed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services