Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 19 Nov, 2014
2,308 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Interview was long, but questions were predictable and easy to answer. The technical portion was slightly more difficult. I met the HR rep at a university career fair and was asked to come in for an interview. It took about three weeks to here back from the rep with a verbal offer.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

there were three rounds and as I was having above 75% grade in college, so no written test I have given. Three interview rounds includes : 1 technical round, 2 HR round 3 MR round.

Interview Questions
    • Techincal round was ok. they were asking questions based on my resume.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

It was a four round process in all. Starting with written round, consisting of aptitude and email writing it proceeded to technical round, MR round and finally HR round. Shortlisting was taking place in every phase. Projects undertaken were of main concern in the technical as well as MR round. Confidence and good communication skills is the key!

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were from my project and was as expected.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Analytical test followed by 2 interview rounds, first round of interview was technical round and was easy enough to crack, second round was hr round, selection ratio was 80% in our institution. went smoothly, topper are exempted from first test except verbal round

Technical Support Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Technical round
    Being a Mechanical Engineer I was not asked any mechanical question. Basics of c++ were asked and some puzzles.
    HR round
    They confuse you all the time. Asked for relocation. Current affairs questions. Family background.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

On campus placement. A written test (online) was held on the first day of placement process. Written consisted of 2 sections - verbal(letter writing) and general aptitude. After qualifying written there was one TR and one HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Aptitude test, followed by two rounds of interviews, one academic and HR. Duration was not more than fifteen minutes for most candidates. It was a campus hiring and took just one day.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview is on campus, very process oriented and professional. First attended a written test, which has analytical questions. and next is interview round which had few basic questions of oops concepts and college projects

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celle (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celle (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

It was a 30 minute phone interview. As soon as the call started, I found it almost impossible to undestand interviewer's Indian accent. I was asking to stop the interview as there was no point to hearing just strange sounds over the phone but he was not listening. It was a funny experience. I was answering based on one or two words I managed to hear :-)

Interview Questions
    • None. As I did not understand any of the questions. Most amusing was the fact that I got detailed feedback mentioning I was very weak in OOP concepts :-)   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Technical aptitude exam, technical and HR interviews. Preparing the technical questions and knowing yourself can easily get you through the interviews.Preparing the technical questions and knowing yourself can easily get you through the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Preparing the technical questions and knowing yourself can easily get you through the interviews.   Answer Question