Takeda Pharmaceutical Category Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (7)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Category Analyst (1)
- COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS (1)
- Communications (1)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (1)
- Statistician (1)
- Market Research Analyst (1)
- Associate Scientist (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Sales (1)
- Regulatory Associate (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Director (1)
- Sales Operations Intern (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
Category Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in October 2008.
Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter who was looking to fill a position. I started off with a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with an HR representative, a future colleague and two Directors.
Overall, it wasn't too bad. Didn't ask me any really crazy questions. Pretty much the normal, expected type of interview questions.
- Have you ever been involved in a situation where you and a boss/colleague had a disagreement over a strategy? How did you resolve it? Answer Question
- Name a weakness of yours. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They were already offering me $10k more than I was making and I was young and naive and didn't ask for more.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical