TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

3.1

54 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Emailed with a list of questions to answer, phone interview, then in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in April 2011.

Got a call from a recruiter asking some basic questions. Followed by a call from the office manager in a day. Had an interview but didn't qualify for the third one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2009.

E-mail, phone screen, 2 on 1 interview at office, half day shadow. Very informal but straight forward. asked questions, talked about what teksystems is about and asked further questions.

no negotiating

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

1 Phone, 1 face to face with 3 people. It is very easy if you can articulate these points. Most people pass the interview because they need bodies.

Interview Questions
    Basically take it or leave it.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

I was contacted only a day or two after applying for the position. The process consisted of phone and in person interviews. The questions seemed pretty basic, nothing too odd. Overall the process was fairly quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate anything.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

This is a multiple stage interview process. They initially begin with an Open House where you get a chance to meet with the recruiters, account managers and the director of business operations. It may seem like they are just being welcoming and friendly, this is the opportunity to show your communication skills. Meet as many people as you can, ask a lot of questions and be a leader of the conversation. This will put your name into their memories and they will remember you during their next meeting. Every business card that you receive, send a thank you email that includes a few questions. Make sure they are personalized and show you have an interest in sales and the company.

If you make a good impression there, you will be invited to a sit down interview with the DBO. This is a standard face to face interview, be confident and ask questions.

If you make a good impression in that interview, you will then be invited to attend a 1/2 Day interview. Ask a LOT of questions during this interview as this is your opportunity to discover how the company operates on a daily basis.

If you make another good impression, there will be a panel interview of all the account managers. This is a bit more intense and they will try to see how you handle hard-hitting questions about your experiences, background and desires. Make sure you emphasis that you want to work in sales.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

The interview process with TEKsystems began by being contacted by one of their internal recruiters who had found my profile on LinkedIn. She scheduled an over the phone interview that she would conduct herself. I was asked to watch a few videos before the interview to get a better idea of the position and company culture. These videos were located on the company's main webpage. The interview was very painless and she was very personable. It focused largely on the position and how I felt my experience would contribute to the responsibilities. Afterwards she scheduled me for a face to face interview with the branch manager. Before the interview with the branch manager I was asked to contact two current employees and ask them a series of questions to gain a better idea about the position. The interview was conducted by the branch manager, an account manager, and a recruiter at the same time. I was asked to give my life story, beginning with birth. It was very personal and uncomfortable. We then discussed the position in more detail. It was made clear that traditional work weeks were considered 60-70 hours per week. I believe they could tell that those hours were beyond my expectations and within a few hours after the interview the branch manager contacted me to let me know that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions were very personal. For example, I was asked how I had paid for my masters degree which I answered but felt was very personal and irrelevant to the position. Many questions also revolved around sales techniques.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Two phone interviews and one personal interview with the head of the office. After that, spent a half day in the office shadowing other members of team and several interviews along with lunch with two of their senior recruiters.