TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Interview

I applied online, heard back from them within two weeks. Phone Interview questions were similar to any other interviews, a lot of typical behavioral questions, and general questions about school extracurricular, work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2014.

Interview

Met them at a career fair, and they emailed me for a phone interview the following week.
    The interviewer asked a lot of personal questions and many about goals, past difficult experiences and where you see yourself in 5 years. They also asked a lot of questions about what motivates you. They also asked a question "are you motivated by money?"
    The interviewer wasn't that friendly and didn't really interact or try to sympathize with the answers I was giving.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult time you've ever been through and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Mississauga, ON) in March 2014.

Interview

Emailed with a list of questions to answer, phone interview, then in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Toronto, ON) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC) in March 2013.

Interview

interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Richmond, BC) in April 2011.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter asking some basic questions. Followed by a call from the office manager in a day. Had an interview but didn't qualify for the third one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Vancouver, BC) in September 2009.

Interview

E-mail, phone screen, 2 on 1 interview at office, half day shadow. Very informal but straight forward. asked questions, talked about what teksystems is about and asked further questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2015.

Interview

Nice and very friendly interview process, very different from other common questions, rather focus on your own self. People are very friendly and want to know about your self. A bit personal questions.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (El Segundo, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a couple of employees at a college career fair. Told them I was interested in LA location. A week later had a phone interview with LA recruiter, which lead to a interview in person with the manager of an office near me. This went well and was flown out to LA for a half day job shadow and very brief interview.

• Strengths
      Weaknesses
      What do you know about the position
      Why TEKsystems
      Why the industry interest you
      The hardest time in your life
      How you overcame one of the hardest times in your life.
      What makes you interested in sales
      A time when you thought about giving up on something but managed to get through it

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. 45 minutes. Recruiter in Newport Beach reached out to me via linked in and asked that I have a phone interview. Spoke with a recruiter in AZ about the process.