TEKsystems

Getting the Interview

43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Interview Details Emailed with a list of questions to answer, phone interview, then in person interview.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?   View Answer

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Interview Details Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Question – Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

Interview Details interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Interview Question – All questions were pretty simple   Answer Question

Richmond, BC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2011.

Interview Details Got a call from a recruiter asking some basic questions. Followed by a call from the office manager in a day. Had an interview but didn't qualify for the third one.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty normal easy questions.   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC

The process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2009.

Interview Details E-mail, phone screen, 2 on 1 interview at office, half day shadow. Very informal but straight forward. asked questions, talked about what teksystems is about and asked further questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details The recruiter actually got a hold of me first and then took her two weeks to reply to my response. Then we set up a phone interview for a couple weeks in the future. After the phone interview, she wanted to set up a F2F interview and asked me to follow up. I followed up and no response. I emailed her twice over the next 2 months and called her 3 times. No response. I FINALLY got a hold of her and she had the nerve to tell me that they went with someone else...without telling me they actually didn't want to give me a 2nd interview like they said they did. Only reason she picked up the phone the last time is because I mentioned her actions to someone I knew working in the same company and he told her off for not getting back to me. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the hiring process. Other recruiters are probably better at their jobs with TEKsystems but certainly not this one.

Interview Question – I really don't remember...it was THAT long ago.   Answer Question

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details Not a typical interview process. The entire focus is on your personality and personal growth, not professional experience.

Interview Question – Are you motivated by money?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Face to Face interview with DBO (Director of Business Operations) and various Account Managers. After interview, you will meet with recruiter's in the "pit" or open area office.

Interview Question – When meeting with recruiters, have your guard up and act professional. The DBO will ask the office what they thought and their input is very important.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would negotiate. The base salary is not enough to live on, comfortably.

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details Interview went very smooth and I was comfortable. He asked me basic questions about how I handle situations and who my biggest influence is and why. It was a positive experience. I was offered the second half day interview. I feel confident. Great overall experience so far.

Interview Question – How do you handle ambiguous situations?   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details initial communication started with an account manager after I met her on my college campus. We emailed back and forth for a while and finally I got in to do a one on one interview with the director. The director asked a million questions and took notes all over my resume that I had just given her. It looked unprofessional and slightly unorganized but she was very nice just demanding of what my needs were and exactly why I was there interviewing. She told me to call her in two weeks to follow up which seemed a little weird to me. I decided it wasnt really a job I would want so didnt go further with the interview process

Interview Question – what motivates you in life?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems Recruiter interview questions and advice. All 43 interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.