TEKsystems

Updated 21 Jan, 2015

3.1

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2014.

Met them at a career fair, and they emailed me for a phone interview the following week.
The interviewer asked a lot of personal questions and many about goals, past difficult experiences and where you see yourself in 5 years. They also asked a lot of questions about what motivates you. They also asked a question "are you motivated by money?"
The interviewer wasn't that friendly and didn't really interact or try to sympathize with the answers I was giving.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult time you've ever been through and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Emailed with a list of questions to answer, phone interview, then in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in April 2011.

Got a call from a recruiter asking some basic questions. Followed by a call from the office manager in a day. Had an interview but didn't qualify for the third one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2009.

E-mail, phone screen, 2 on 1 interview at office, half day shadow. Very informal but straight forward. asked questions, talked about what teksystems is about and asked further questions.

no negotiating

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

First there was a 30-40 min phone interview gauging interest and a few basic question and then an in office interview that was just one on one very laid back and the interviewer was the best i have talked too.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems in November 2014.

The hiring process was three rounds. I received an interview after meeting recruiters at an on campus career fair. The first round was a phone interview, pretty generic questions more along the lines of getting to know your background and experience. The second round interview was in their downtown Chicago office. It lasted about 1.5 hours and was relaxed, mostly questions about why sales, your personality and what motivated you. The third round was also in their downtown office and was a half day interview where I met with several employees. During this round many of the questions felt inappropriate and not related to the position. A lot of questions about my personal and family life were asked. For example: Are your parents paying for your educations? And tell me about your family, are your parents married still? Just bizarre questions to ask during an interview. The interviewers claimed it was because TekSystems was "like a family and they wanted to really know you" but I got a more nosy and intrusive feeling from the questions. None of the interview questions were particularly difficult, mostly related to sales and character traits. I was told to call back two days later to follow up after the third round. I left multiple emails and voice mails during the course of the week but I didn't get a response until a week later when I was told they wanted somebody who could start immediately (I graduate in May) and with more experience. I was not compensated for gas and travel for the 2nd or 3rd round interviews. None of the stages were particularly difficult but it felt like the whole process was a waste of time.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

1 Phone, 1 face to face with 3 people. It is very easy if you can articulate these points. Most people pass the interview because they need bodies.

Interview Questions
    Basically take it or leave it.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

I was contacted only a day or two after applying for the position. The process consisted of phone and in person interviews. The questions seemed pretty basic, nothing too odd. Overall the process was fairly quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate anything.