TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
302 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the Sourcing Specialist position through Ryerson University. However, I got an interview for the Technical Recruiter instead because they had already hired someone internally for the Sourcing Specialist.

I got a reply within the week I applied. I had a phone interview that goes over the basics of the position and they really wanted to know more about me and if I fit within the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want a career in sales?   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON

I applied through another source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2013.

Interview Details Very thorough phone and in person interviews. After you "pass the test", you must complete a half-shadow day to see if you fit in well enough to be added to the team.

Interview Question – What was your biggest obstacle and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took a better paying job with a competing firm in Toronto.

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Interview Details Emailed with a list of questions to answer, phone interview, then in person interview.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to make with us after 5 years?   View Answer

Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Very personal. Get to know yourself before interivewing.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2010.

Interview Details Long, several steps where you get to meet all the team, with phone interview and in person interviews. They want to know your personality and if you are a cuturaly fit more than anything else

Interview Question – Tell about main drawback in your career although you are typically a young grad   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Business Operations Associate Interview

Business Operations Associate
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2010.

Interview Details 1. Phone interview with an internal recruiter. About five behavioral questions.
2. Online Excel test. Formulas and Pivot table.
3. Face to face interview with the hiring managers. Also behavioral questions and can be repetitive with the phone interview.
4. Phone interview with indirect managers at HQ. This is more of a chat about your background because at this point you were pretty much hired.

Interview Question – Who is your role model?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Sales Operations Analyst
Burnaby, BC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2012.

Interview Details The process involved basic interview questions. Traits about yourself, ideal job, why, etc.

Interview Question – There were no curve balls.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – tech wasn't for me

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Interview Details Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Question – Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Process began with a 45 minute phone interview with your basic interview questions; strengths, weaknesses, why a career in sales, etc. Next was an in person interview with the Branch Director, lasted about 30 minutes - similar questions, went over cv again. Later that week they scheduled a "half day" shadow; came in at 745am, sat down with several different recruiters and account managers, discussing their day to day duties, ended with a panel interview with two account managers; asked redundant questions again, actual account manager was a French guy from Paris, very pompous and rude, seemed over-satisfied with himself, kind of a complete douche. Overall the process was long and every stage was repetitive and unnecessary. Very evident hierarchy in the office, two account managers from Paris, pretty narcissistic individuals to say the least. Out of the dozen or so recruiters there, only one seemed to be making any kind of money from commission, the others were making the base 37k, working from 745-530 minimum/day, monday-friday.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

Interview Details interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Interview Question – All questions were pretty simple   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!