TD Canada Trust Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct, 2014

2.6

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

After my first short meeting with the manager where I handed in my resume. I was contacted for my first interview. The interview was well administered however the interviewers were stressed as it was their first time running an interview session. I expected to be interviewed with a well-experienced senior executive with who I could have the chance to establish better rapport based on my administrative and executive background. I was pretty satisfied with the interview in general and they handled their new experience well.

Interview Questions
  • "what sales strategies will you employ to increase your sales in CSR position?"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust in October 2014.

I had applied online through the TD Canada Trust Careers page for a while and finally got an email asking me to do an online personality quiz. The instructions said it'd take only 30minutes, but after going through every question thoroughly it ended up taking 1.5hrs! I received a phone call from the HR department a couple days later asking me for a phone interview. The phone call lasted about 35minutes and was a behavioural interview. The interviewer let me know that she would forward my profile to branches that fit my location needs and that I should expect a call within 1-2 weeks, and if nothing happened within that time to reach out to her for the next step. Two days later I received a call from the Customer Service Representative Manager at a branch to set up a face-to-face interview three days later. The interview was with two managers and was a mix of behavioural interview questions as well as questions like "Why TD?, Where do you see yourself in five years?...". The interview lasted about an hour fifteen minutes and was very pleasant. I asked a couple questions about the customer experience index, career advancements opportunities at TD, and what type of sales goals and incentives there are. I was told to expect a call by the end of the week and received a call the next evening with an offer. I'm extremely excited to be starting a career with TD!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Applied in person, then online, filled out a questionnaire, 1 round of interviews, 3 person panel, behavioral questions, focus on customer services and sales, took about 2 weeks to hear back. The whole experience was very formal and but it was nice not having to do multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Waiting for phone interview ...Online assessment done on Jun 11/2014..I haven't got any phone interview yet..get u back once I got it.... Is there any questions you know about this job so i can prepare myself..or what kind of question we should ask to them ...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

It was a lengthy process, although I did get hired during the 2008-2009 recession. Applied in October 2008, initial phone interview and computer test in January 2009, in person interview in February 2009, training in May 2009 and placement in June 2009. Interviewer was very pleasant, standard behavioural style interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to bend the rules for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

You apply online then someone from Hr contacts you. You have to do a personality Test, then you go into Head Office downtown and do the typical interview questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Applied through posting online, contacted by email to complete a survey, then an in-person interview at a branch.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Sat down for a panel interview - asked about how situations were handled, got a call the next day and was offered position

No negotiation - start at base salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

First had a phone pre-screen interview, a week later I had an in-person interview at a branch with two people. One was reading questions from a screen to me while the other was typing my answers as I was speaking. The questions were generic; tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what attracted you to TD etc. Then came the behavioral customer service questions like, tell us about a time when you dealt with an angry customer, what was the result? etc

Interview Questions
    • What have you identified as your greatest weakness, and what are you planning to do in the future to rectify it?   Answer Question