TD Ameritrade

2.8

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Applied online. Had a short phone interview. I had to do an online simulation and a personality test. I got a call 3 days later to arrange an face to face interview.

Active Trader Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Applied online, followed by a online test, then phone interview. Interview was very formal, resume, personality questions, and interest in position. Lasted 30 minutes and was with two recruiters. Heard back from the company with an offer about a week later.

Investor Services Interview

Applied online through the company website. A month or so later I received an email to do a phone interview. Then a week after that I did an interview in person received an offer the following week. The hiring process is very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Know the 5 company values before they ask you about them.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in February 2015.

Was contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. Basic questions about resume and salary requirements. Wanted to know if I would be interested in other positions at different locations. Nothing too difficult. I was emailed a couple assessments to take online which I completed on personality and likelihood of passing the series 7 so math and problem solving questions. After completing the assessments the recruiter contacted me to move on to the in person interview with the branch manager. That interview lasted about an hour and went over the assessment and asked more situational questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary as long as your prepared. Branch manager was friendly so that always helps.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle upset customers who think they are always right and act entitled? (Because of location...)   Answer Question

Investor Services Interview

Very straight forward interview questions , very nice and easy going people. You don't need to go in prepared just go in and tell them the truth about you and your resume and be confident about it! The most difficult question was what I knew about their company so be prepared for that.

There was none

Financial Representative Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in January 2015.

In person interview questions 7: How did you handle a difficult customer? You must answer in the form of a story e.g beginning, middle and end. Online testing timed: Cognitive skills test like logic, probability e.g coin flipping and simple math. In addition a test to measure your sales skills. I think the in-person interview questions carry more weight in their decisions than the online testing.

Interview Questions
    • I did prepare questions prior to interview, but stumbled on the selling questions   Answer Question

Investor Services Interview

Once I submitted my application, I received a phone call about five days later. The phone interview was basic information about myself, where I hear about the position, And why I wanted it. After about a week later I was contacted to do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very generic and straightforward.Just make sure to do your research about the company and be ready to answer why you want to work at TD Ameritrade.   Answer Question
    Since this was an internship position, there was not much room for any negotiation.

Intern Interview

Very basic, asking about resume and experience. Interview was more of a dialogue. First I spoke with the general recruiter, who then scheduled follow up interviews with different managers to see who was the best fit. Everyone was very nice during the process.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about strengths and weaknesses, latest technology softwares   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Ameritrade in September 2014.

I applied for a branch manager position at TD Ameritrade via their online system. After a few days (not too long) I was contacted for a phone interview. Recruiter was very nice, asked questions about current positions, why I want to leave, etc. Gave me information about the position and let me ask all the questions I had. At the end of the interview I was sent a link to a sales assessment test which I took online.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in September 2014.

long interview and asked the same question over and over again. The managers didn't know what to ask. It is very annyoing. Looks like they were killing times.long interview and it gets tiring at the end.i didn't like it.

Interview Questions
    • long interview and it gets tiring at the end.i didn't like it.   Answer Question
    very cheap on negotiation