T-Mobile

Updated 23 Jan, 2015
Updated 23 Jan, 2015

2.8

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied to many locations. Two tmobile stores I didn't apply to called me in for interview. One was an interview with three guys. They seemed very disinterested and monotone. I was glad when it was over & would not want to work with those people. My next interview was cool. The man was very interested & willing to listen. Our conversation flowed great.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience help you excell in this job?   Answer Question
    Pretty flexible with my college schedule

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Quick phone screen interview asking the basic questions regarding availability, languages spoken, past experience in sales. They will either call back or schedule another interview on a later date with 2 store managers. They will go by an interview guide that the company supplies. Basic situational questions were asked. If they like what you say they will put you through background followed by an offer. Most store managers are lazy are looking for people with previous sales experience in wireless so there is minimal training needed in store.

Interview Questions
    Hourly rate is based on previous experience. They have a recruiter that figures out the range which your offer will be.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Bilingual Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

The Hiring process took about 1 week. I took an assesment test online and was called withing 2 days. I was set up for an interview with the General Manager and then had a phone interview with the general Manager. T-Mobile is a very laid back company and I def. recommend anyone to work here..plus their commission and benefits are awesome!!!

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a complicated question. You just have to prepare yourself or you will be in trouble.   View Answer

Corporate Sales Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Four interviews with with four different sales managers. You are competing for one spot in each city, they told me there was 10 candidates running with me, and in each round they eliminated one or two.

Interview Questions
    • A time where you realized you were doing something wrong and how you adapted   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

got called for the interview they asked me to tell me about myself, my experience. They asked why do i want to work for tmobile, how much experience do i have with phones, how do i sell phones

Interview Questions
    • what do you need to improve in yourself or have to work on ?   Answer Question
    was hard to take a lower hourly rate then i was making but the commission structure out weighs and makes it more

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Decent communication throughout the process. HR kept commitments. No surprises or misleading statements regarding the position. I believed T-Mobile had a solid hiring process. I specifically liked when they did not know an answer to one of my questions, that would not wing it and they would get back to me on a timely basis with an answer

No Negations. However, package was not bad. Above par for the industry

Store Operations Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online via LinkedIn. About a month and a half later (on a Friday), I received an email from the hiring manager. I called him and set a date for 11:00 am the following Monday. I arrived early and one of the sales representatives showed me a place to sit, and went to get the manager. Around 11:15 am, the manager walks out, apologizes for the delay, and we headed into the office. Coincidentally, the shipment was arriving, so I witnessed their receiving process. The manager, assistant manager, and I sat down. They each took turns asking me shipping and receiving based questions. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, give or take.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a shipment if all of your equipment is down?   View Answer
    There isn't a negotiation phase, no matter what your experience.

Manager, Content Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied via the website, but also had a friend do a referral. Got an email from HR to schedule a phone interview. Interview was pretty basic - basic pitch, discussion of skills/traits relevant for the role, demonstrated research on T Mobile brand, learned about the position.
    HR lady kept saying how she was new and talked a lot about her past experiences about working at large companies (T Mobile, MSFT, etc). Talked a lot about herself, really. Kept interrupting me when I was answering her questions.
    She said I would hear back from her, but after the interview I wasn't really into the job or the company , so when I never did hear back, I figured it was fine.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2015.

I applied online. A few minutes after I received an email with an assessment and a questionnaire. Immediately after I finished it let me know I passed and was able to continue the hiring process. I scheduled a phone interview. When they called they explained what to expect when working for Tmobile. They also asked a few behavioral questions such as why I wanted to work for Tmobile. After that I scheduled a Day in the Life. They had me listened to a couple calls. We did a role play. They asked a few behavioral questions. They explained all the details. Then we went on a tour of the call center to end the interview. I recieved an email later that day to fill out a background check. 3 days later i received the call with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when you didn't agree with a new policy and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Pay is based on experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.