T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated 8 Apr, 2015
Updated 8 Apr, 2015

2.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

So far a really positive experience with the hiring process and quality of employees. Hopefully I hear something soon. The recruiter even followed up to see how the interview with the hiring manager went.

Interview Questions

• why would you think you should be selected for the role we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Digital Forensics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

20 min phone interview, in person interview several days later. General interview questions on phone, more detailed questions in person. Mostly questions about what type of software i used before. About chain of custody processes

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

They had an open day were anyone could come and interview with a resume in hand. I was called inside after waiting around 20 minutes, it was after lunch break was done I was interviewed. He asked me couple of simple questions regarding my education and work history. I was then told I was overqualified being an electrical engineer applying for a retail sales associate position, as well as having no retail experience. Probably the 2nd part was the deal breaker..

Interview Questions

• Retail Experience, Languages I speak, Education, Work History   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Was called by the store manager and they did a quick phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked for an in person interview. During the in person interview, I was interviewed by the DM and about 4 GM's, made me a bit nervous. They asked various questions left and right with no real consistency, felt kind of like being toyed with.

Sales Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

So far 2 interviews took place. One with the hiring manager and one with 2 trainers on the team. The bulk of the interview was discussing my work history and a few problem solving questions. The final interview will be a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• what kind of challenges in a previous role did you overcome? what was the problem, the solution and the results?   Answer Question

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

After taking the assessment test, I had recieved an email regarding a phone interview the next day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about myself. I was later asked if I could come in for a face to face interview which I scheduled for the following day. The interview consisted of a manager and a coach, and we later moved on to shadowing the floor. I was later told that a background check would take place which would take 5-7 business days of completion, and that I would be contacted apon completion.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time in which a supervisor had told you about a change or policy that you did not agree with? What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Store Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied on January 29th and got a call the following Monday from the assistant manager to setup an interview with her, followed by three more weeks of interviews with two other managers. All of the questions were situational, and the interview atmosphere was very relaxed. At the end of the third interview I was pushed through the background check process, which took another two weeks. I've read that the industry standard for background checks were about 72 hours so this was a little off-putting. I called during the beginning of the third week to check up on my application, but ended up leaving a message for the store manager to touch bases. I then received an email the next day that the position had been canceled.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process you use in order to stay organized.   Answer Question

Leader II Executive Candidate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 VPs and 3 C-suites over two trips to Washington State. The interviews all focused on how I have developed as a leader and what my particular philosophies of leadership are. The interviews were largely more conversational than rote question and answer. We discussed literature and science as well as experiences and philosophies.

Interview Questions

• Ask me a question and I'll learn more about you that way.   1 Answer
    • What has developed you as a leader?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I have applied online for the positon and i got call for interview in 3 days of application but before that i have to give full assesment test.
    They store manager was very postitve and helpful and we talk about my expericence and i was offered to have another interview with district manager in week time and i passed that interviwe too.
    i am waiting for their background check email invitation.
    All together this process from apply to background check took 3 week.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join tmobile ?   1 Answer
    • from my resume they ask me that why i am taking this positon as i am more qualified and exprience for this post and they offer me Assistant manager Positon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes they offered me good positon according to my exprience in sales field and i was very impressed with their attitute and i feel that this company has real potential to take you up.