T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct, 2014
Updated 16 Oct, 2014

2.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I got a call and then was scheduled for an interview. I was told that I would hear back from the company to see in regards to the choice made and never heard back from them. I felt like the representative interviewing me didn't care and he seemed nervous.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, took the assessment, heard back in 3 days, store manager texted me to set up an interview. Met in the mall food court and had a very informal "sit down" as he cAlled it. Basically told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Was happy to get the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I first went into t mobile to get help with my phone and I hit it off with the assistant store manager. She told me to apply online so I did. I got called in with the store manager and then immediately after (the next day) I had an interview with the regional manager. I got offered the job a few days later right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for the company?

What are three things you like about Tmobile?

They also gave me s lot of scenario questions.
        Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied for the job on Saturday, I was asked to come in for an interview on Tuesday. After Tuesday's interview, I was asked to do a phone interview on Wednesday. I've been asked to do a background check. Hopefully, I get the position. Seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How did you present a problem to your manager that you convinced were able to convince him/her to fix?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and 2-3 days later I received a call from the store manager. He wanted to schedule me for an interview the same day but I couldn't so we agreed for Wednesday. I got there at 10 when they opened and waited for a few minutes. The manager came out and took me to the back to ask me questions.

Overall the interview was about 10 minutes. He said he had more interviews to conduct but if he thought I was the best fit then he'd contact me.

I'm surprised he call me for the initial interview because I've applied at every location for month and no one has ever called back.

Hopefully I receive a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you made a sale to a customer who was reluctant to spend extra money?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process started with application submission through their website. Called within a week for phone screen with sr recruiter. About half an hour on the phone going over my qualifications. Scheduled for phone screen with Hiring Manager. Again, about half an hour.

That went well so interviewed 3 members of the team including hiring manager back to back, not panel style. I thought the interview went well and there were few, if any, typical interview type questions, felt more like a conversation. I have a hunch they have their mind made up after the phone screen+resume and the in person interview is just a chance to see if you fit in.

Was called back about a week later and told that some with more experience was selected. Overall, however, a positive experience. They were extremely organized and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to apply again.

Interview Questions
    • How would you integrate the service hardware and decisioning hardware?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process took several weeks, in fact months to complete. I began looking for another job and found one even before i heard back! I applied back in April and they didn't call me until September! Even after I heard from them in September, I'm still waiting on a call as to when to start training!

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online through website. Store manager contacted me within a day or two after application to set up interview. Interview was mostly behavioral and situational questions. After my interview manager stated that i pretty much have the job and to expect additional paper work to fill out within the next week or so. Completed required paper work and got an offer a week after. The whole process took no more than two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you and coworker had a disagreement and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview process was long, but had a great experience. Interviewed with two different people and was asked about sales and leadership experience. I followed up after 2 weeks of not hearing anything after they said I would so that was annoying.

Interview Questions
    • How would you a complaint from a customer about an emoloyee? And how would you address the employee?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2014.

I applied for the job via internet and took a test online. Three weeks later I received an email for a "Panel interview". I went to the interview and there were 24 candidates in a conference room standing. The hireing managers introdused themselves and instructed us how the interview was to be conducted. Each candidate introduced himself. The next question that each candidate had to answer was what phone application we liked most. The last question was to sell an item we had in our pockets to the person to our left. Once this was done the managers left the room and after 15 minutes came back and dismissed the people that were not picked. I was one of those people. This was the most unprofessional interview that I have ever gone to. We were not even given the professional courtesy of a one on one interview. For a company the size and importance of t-mobile they do not know how to treat potential employees. I'm glad I didnt get the job because if that is the way that they treat their employees, I wouldnt want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Please sell an item that you currently hqve in your pocket to the person that is standing to your left   Answer Question