Syntel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Syntel in October 2013.

Interview Details I received a total of 5 calls within a 2 week period. 2 basic interviews and one for salary negotiation etc. Waiting for offer letter from they. The communication was very good and i was asked simple questions during the interviews. An opportunity for salary negotiations was provided by the interviewer.

Interview Question – Role of BA? Explain SLDC, AGILE and AGILE SCRUM?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in September 2009.

Interview Details Technical Test, Technical interview, HR interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in January 2008.

Interview Details The interview was started with screening test on phone. then they explained about role and asked me the comfort level. They asked me many basic day to day roles questions and then scheduled for next day of the interview.

Next day, they interviewed me on weblogic 8.1 and java basic questions and then conferenced me with the client interview, the client asked me very small and few questions related with weblogic and JDBC.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syntel interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Syntel employees and interview candidates.