Sutherland Global Services

112 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details I applied online and gave an online assessment. Then I attended a job fair and offered a interview. After interview I was called in for training.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Technical Support
Windsor, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details first i gave an online test.then i received a call and they asked me about general stuff like my educational qualification and if i was flexible to work in shifts.they called me to the office and there was a online computer test consisting questions regarding networking. then had a 1:1 interview. they asked about some technical stuff. then had HR interview and was offered the job

Interview Question – some full forms of networking terms   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Windsor, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in April 2010.

Interview Details I walked in the door to hand off a resume and was told I need to complete an online application and that I could do so there if I had the time. I was escorted into the building which seemed very disorganized and unclean. I was seated at a broken chair for 40 minutes to complete my application.

The computer software they use is filled with odd glitches and did not populate correctly on the screen. There was nobody available to ask for clarification about their software which was showing multiple choice questions and answers appearing garbled and missing data.

Despite having an extensive background in the industry, I was refused a position. Many poorly dressed employees who looked practically homeless told me "they hire anyone here". That is not the case. One of the primary sections of the application asks you what government assistance programs you are enrolled in. My general impression was that they are running some sort of call center sweat shop focused on hiring from a very low socio-economic bracket and receive a paid incentive for hiring applicants on welfare.

I would not recommend applying here if you are above average intelligence or not on social assistance, as it seems you will be filtered out in favor of more desperate employees.

Interview Question – Which government programs are you currently enrolled within?   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2010.

Interview Details First - Aptitude Test . Second - Technical Interview. Third - HR Interview . Pass

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in next 5 year?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details total of 6 rounds

Interview Question – what do you know about iptv   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they asked a bond agreement for 2 years

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Alexandria (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2011.

Interview Details interview process is pretty forward you apply meet HR department once maybe you come to another selection interview then you enter the technical interview that on is tiff you will be reviewed by a panel of 3 to 5 people in 3ree spreated interviews

Interview Question – what is difference between distant vector and link state routing ?   Answer Question

Logistics Consultant Interview

Rochester, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2010.

Interview Details In depth assessment of skill match and personality comparability. Quite functional.

Interview Question – None that I remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details The process took 3 long days to hire me nd if u r goood in communication then u r in

Interview Question – nothing was difficult to my knowledge   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not suits my profile

ATT Uverse/Work At Home Interview

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in February 2014.

Interview Details I was just called by a woman explaining a position available to me, and she hung up or was disconnected while I was talking to her. It's been over 15 minutes and she has my number and did not call back. I can only assume she hung up on me.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2013.

Interview Details one day process

Interview Question – nothing much difficult basic questions regarding analysis.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutherland Global Services interview questions and advice. All 112 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sutherland Global Services employees and interview candidates.