Suncor Engineering Student Interview Questions

3.5

Engineering Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Suncor (Calgary, AB) in February 2013.

Interview

Received a request for a phone interview approximately two weeks after my application, was one hour in length. However, it went on for approximately 70 minutes instead. All behavioral style questions, interviewer was very nice and made it seem like a conversation. A lot of unexpected questions, not your usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Suncor

Engineering Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Suncor.

Interview

I believe my interview process was a bit rushed, I only had the one and I'm told there's usually a few for a student.

Interviewers were nice and asked the usual questions. I didn't feel intimidated at all. Pretty average interview to be honest.

Interview Questions

• I had some behavioural questions, but I don't remember them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They send and offer letter, you have 7 days to respond.